All reviews great hotel valet parking star service fresh juice boutique hotel welcome drink rooms are clean and comfortable business or pleasure your liking recommend this hotel home from home wonderful service bottled water professional staff city centre breakfast buffet train station
Selected filters
Reviewed June 27, 2016

This is my second visit to Pescara so I was familiar with the location. The Victoria hotel is very conveniently located next to the piazza within easy distance of all the local amenties.

The rooms are well presented. we stayed in the hotel's only suite which was nice and spacious with a small living area comprising of a small round table and chairs and a two seater sofa. The bathroom was lovely and had a very large bath with jets along with an overhead rose shower. The air conditioning was efficient and the room was well equipped with 2 TV's for the two areas.

What sets this hotel apart is the absolutely first class service. The staff were all excellent and had a genuine enthusiasm to please. Nothing was too much trouble. We asked if they had any beach towels prior to arrival and were informed that they would provide us with them. When we asked for specific cocktails, they especially got the relevant spirits in for the next evening. Upon checkout, we were encouraged to take a take-out coffee or even a sandwich for our trip.

The breakfasts are included and are fabulous. There is a wide choice or teas and coffees, freshly pressed juices, cakes and pastries, hams, cheeses, yogurts, fruits and choice of eggs. It was great to not have to rush to breakfast which was served until 11am.

The wifi was excellent too. I would highly recommend the Victoria to anyone visiting Pescara and I look forward to staying again when I return.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed June 26, 2016 via mobile

From the moment we checked in till the moment we checked out the service was faultless
The staff were all exceptional offering advice and help whenever needed
The room was excellent-slept like a log
The breakfasts were an amazing way to start the day
A minor gripe was the non availability of the gym due to a conference

Reviewed June 9, 2016

My room on the first floor was modern and super-clean. It was a little on the small side but OK for 4 nights. A room on a higher floor would have been better because as the hotel is situated in a pedestrian precinct there is quite a lot of noise from the street. Breakfast was very good with plenty of choice and, what's more, the staff invite you to take anything you like for the rest of the day - put it on a plate and they will wrap it in foil and provide a bottle of water as well. To summarise, although the location of this hotel wasn't great for us, the friendliness of the staff and the cleanliness of the hotel nevertheless made our stay memorable.

Room tip: Rooms on higher floors would suffer less disturbance from the street below.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed June 3, 2016

The people in this hotel really understand the meaning of service. I have been overwhelmed by how helpful they have been. The receptionists give you an amazing level of detail when you arrive and make you feel so welcome. And the breakfast is definitely the best I have had in Italy - I never expected the variety of freshly squeezed juices and smoothies and the delicious fresh fruit, bread and cakes. it's wonderful as is Frank who can't do enough to make your breakfast memorable. Oh and if you are worried about weight, don't bring a towel - they will lend you a beach towel.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed May 26, 2016 via mobile

I have no hesitation in recommending this hotel for business or pleasure. The location is superb being a 5 minute walk to the beach on a quiet street adjacent to the main shopping street so everything is on the doorstep. The train and bus station is at the end of the street.
It's a new hotel or at least recently refurbished so very comfortable with excellent wifi. The rooms are a decent size, bathrooms very well appointed and If you can get a room with a balcony even better. There's even a sauna and steam room.
The staff were all lovely, spoke excellent English and nothing was too much trouble.
I work a lot in Italy and breakfasts are usually very poor with little more than coffee and cake on offer. The Victoria hotel was the exception with a great choice including fresh fruits, eggs any way you might wish and best of a juice bar!
Last but not least is the lovely Frank who served me breakfast every morning with and made me fresh juice, always with a smile and interesting conversation.

Date of stay: May 2016