“Great service, great location”
Review of Victoria Hotel

Victoria Hotel
Ranked #1 of 23 Hotels in Pescara
Toronto
“Great service, great location”
Reviewed October 10, 2011

Picked us up at the airport free of charge and let us into the room early - much appreciated after an overnight flight. The hotel is recently renovated, spotlessly clean, on a quiet street but close to the main piazza, and a short walk to the beach and also to the railway station (we walked wih our suitcases when we left for Bolgna). The breakfast was great, good choices. The service was very friendly and professional, everyone
speaks good English. Highly recommended.

• Stayed September 2011

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
  • Greek first
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed October 1, 2011

Victoria Hotel is a gem! We only stayed one night but our stay was fabulous. The staff really care about thier guests and go out of their way to help and make your stay enjoyable. The rooms and hotel is very cool and in the perfect spot. Lots of great shopping in Pescara. Long sandy beach and great restaurants, recommend by the hotel and perfect choices.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
Moscow, Russia
Reviewed September 1, 2011

First of all I would like to say, that I chose Victoria hotel regarding unbelievable excellent reviews I read. Looked a bit strange...but just till the moment I came in the hotel and was greeted by extremely friendly personal. The location is very good as well. It's close to the bus station (5min), beach (5-7min) and shopping area is just on the street behind the hotel. I like it that the hotel is small and rooms have balconies! Just a nice thing to have :) An interior of hotel, including rooms, is very well done and gives a lot of cosiness and feeling of cleanliness, which is important to have being far from home. I loved breakfast as well, everything was fresh, tasty and there was a good service as well. I liked, for example, that when we came back from the beach we were offered drinks (and they can make almost everything you desire at the moment and that is included)...just great and very nice when you have such care...Separately many thanks to Fabio and Ivan for their hospitality, friendliness and help in any question and good advices! You know guys what you do and you do it right! So, me and my mum, we are glad we stayed at Victoria Hotel, we absolutely enjoyed it! If next time I'm in Pescara somehow, even for a day, I come back there no doubts! Thank you again! Natalia

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank Tysovka
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 19, 2011

We stayed for a week after travelling across Italy from Rome (bus trip also recommended for the stunning views, quicker than the train) and could not have been better served by the staff. On arrival, we were given a long list of recommendations for restaurants and shops etc. The hotel also arranged for us to hire sunbeds and umbrellas at one of the many beach clubs nearby - and at a heavily discounted price. We were also offered beach towels free of charge each day. The breakfast was impressive, again enhanced by polite and very efficent staff. A beautiful hotel in a beautiful city. Highly recommended.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Oslo, Norway
Reviewed August 14, 2011

The hotel staff was EXTREMELY friendly and helpful. We were really amazed and impressed how they could fix all kinds of reservations and made us feel happy and rested. I would say that it was like to be at the 6 star hotel when it comes to staff. And it's actually means a lot.
Rooms was decent and pretty basic with modern showers in the bathroom. Cleaning was excellent.
It would be nice with some body lotion sample in the bathroom. It's the only one thing that I've missed there...
Just want to tell one thing about the beach- system to other travellers. There are lots of beaches in Pescara, but 99% is private. You have to pay to get the place and umbrella (prices varies from 25- 70 euro per day depending on umbrella size). Public beaches don't have any umbrellas/chairs. We had extra expences because of that but it was ok. Beaches and the sea is wonderful!
We will definitely come back th Victoria hotel with a pleasure

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank Svetlana E
Cymru
Reviewed July 31, 2011

This truly is a wonderful little hotel. I’ve traveled extensively throughout Italy over the past 20 years and my recent stay at the Victoria provided the best service I’ve experienced and indeed is amongst the best I’ve enjoyed anywhere in the world – praise I do not throw around lightly.
For Ivan, Fabbio, Barbara and all the staff at the Victoria nothing is too much trouble – from the wonderful welcome received upon arrival to restaurant recommendations (both of which we tried were spot on), the offer of suit pressing, researching of train times to a complementary beach towel during a free afternoon.
The hotel is very stylish, in a way that only the Italians can do from the breakfast /bar room furniture to the quirky but classy individual design of each floor (I had the pleasure of residing on the 4th “Van Gogh” floor). My double room was not large but beautifully appointed with everything you could want for and the bathroom modern with a fantastic shower. However, it is the wonderful customer service and very personal touch that gives this little gem of a hotel the edge – many other establishments could do worse than taking note of how things are done here!
I very much hope to return to Pescara and should I be fortunate enough to do so would not consider staying anywhere else other than with “amici miei” at the Victoria!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
2 Thank AlWilbury
Cape Town Central, South Africa
Reviewed July 26, 2011

Victoria Hotel is a gem! I visit Pescara twice a year & have been staying with Victoria Hotel for more than 4 years. Always a special highlight on my travel schedule. The first time we discovered the hotel we were so excited, beautiful modern rooms, comfortable beds, stunning bathrooms, excellent location (a few minutes stroll to the beach, shops & wonderful restaurants). But my best is definitely the warm friendly smiles & greetings on my arrival & during stay at Victoria. Every little attention to detail is paid to make my stay a pleasant & comfortable enjoyable time! Delicious breakfast, freshly squeezed red orange juice, delightful cappuccino’s, need I say more, all just simply wonderful! I am always sad when I have to head back home to Cape Town, South Africa, but then I can just start looking forward to my next stay at Victoria Hotel.
Lizel Strydom