All reviews charming hotel comfortable beds two night stay close to train station sitting room free breakfast channels desk
Selected filters
Reviewed September 11, 2018

Hotel Alba is a nice small hotel that is located within walking distance of most of the things you will want to do in Pescara. We paid roughly 60 euros per night for a small bedroom with an adequate bathroom. This is pretty much a no thrills kind of hotel, just the basics. But the people who run it are very nice and helpful. There is a free breakfast that is included. I think the Hotel Alba is a really good value for what you are paying.

Reviewed August 26, 2018 via mobile

I’m an Italian living abroad since almost 7 years. The hotel was nice and clean, same thing with our room, but both of the receptionist which I spoke with, they was extremely rude, with such a bad attitude and poor customer service. Really disappointed, specially because asking them explanations about services and prices, they literally say to me I was bothering them.
A customer which PAY for a room should never bother them.
I would never go back in that hotel and I will never recommend to someone.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
ANTONIA C, Responsabile reception at Hotel Alba, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2018

Dear Mrs Valeria, we never had any requests for prices and services from you, as it is our concern for any further bookings.
We of the staff are always at the service of the customers, of their needs, of their requests always within the limits of the compatibility of the structure.

Best regards, Hotel Alba

Reviewed August 20, 2018

We've been going to this hotel for short stays over many years, always clean and tidy. Very near all the hot places in Pescara and very near the train station. Staff friendly and very helpful. Short walk to the beach.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 9, 2018

A lovely two night stay at this charming hotel - I had a lovely suite with a bedroom and sitting room. The rooms were spotlessly clean and very spacious - I felt truly spoilt. The staff were attentive and charming.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed January 3, 2018

A charming hotel in the centre of Pescara. Very helpful and polite staff, clean rooms, good breakfast and a garage at a reasonable price.
I went back after 6 years and found it as charming as ever.
It is decorated and makes you feel at home. It is also very close to the train station and airport bus shuttle.

Date of stay: January 2018