“Pretty Good”

Ranked #36 of 754 Restaurants in Pescara
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 1, 2019

For a restaurant right on the sea in a tourist area, the food was good and fresh, the prices were decent and the service was okay.

Date of visit: June 2019
Write a reviewReviews (401)

Reviewed October 21, 2018 via mobile

I am so happy to say that this place has a wonderful view. A restaurant on the beach nice and with gentle waiters. I ordered the starter...raw, cold and worm delicious entry food. Red fish fillet, shrimps, octopus and and. All was wonderful and with the Real seafood taste. After I choosed chitarra (a home made pasta) with sea fruit. A perfect choice. I ate with joy and rounded by nice people. I strongly suggest you to go and try the adriatic fish. It is really a different kind of fish more tasty than the once coming from the other era. Speak with Ennio when u arrive and let him drive u into this food experiece. I forgot to say that I ordered also a bottle of gewurztraminer....So good. After u can have a wonderful walk on the beach. The price is not bad but not cheap. It is ok...Good fish is a little expensive... Enjoy and phone me if u need to share this experience.
With love
Corrado

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed July 18, 2016 via mobile

Just spent a day on the beach at Francavilla, and had the pleasure of this restaurant for lunch. We had a linguine, salad and roasted catch of the day. The food was tasty and decent sized portions reasonably priced. The staff were very friendly, and the restaurant clean and nicely decorated with a stunning sea view. Hope to return soon. Thankyou for a pleasant experience xx

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed October 20, 2015

We have recently come back from Our holiday in Italy. We spent a couple of days in Francavilla (PE) on the beautiful beach and enjoyed some very good food at "il Corallo"; family owned business where you can enjoy the catch of the day! Our lunch comprised many fish based antipasti, linguine alle vongole, gnocchi with a delicious red fish sauce, and a feather light version of a lemon cheesecake, washed down with the wine of the Region: montepulciano. The whole experience was excellent. We eat at the restaurant and use the very clean beach every year. I would definitely recommend it!

Date of visit: September 2015
2  Thank Mara B
Reviewed August 13, 2015 via mobile

Good food, everything fresh only the service a little bit slow.
If you want something different from fish it's impossible..

Date of visit: August 2015