“Fantastic Ice Cream”
Review of Gelateria RivaReno

Gelateria RivaReno
Ranked #2 of 29 Dessert in Pescara
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: The objective of the Italian gelato lab RivaReno is to serve its customers not just a simple gelato, but an authentic sensorial experience. For this reason our gelato production lab puts a lot of efforts into keeping high standards of quality and freshness every day. Gelato made fresh daily, prepared with care and passion: that’s the secret which makes our products unique.
Loreto Aprutino, Italy
“Fantastic Ice Cream”
Reviewed October 3, 2013

I've had a few ice creams in my time in Italy, but the ice cream from RivaReno has to be the best. I stumbled across this shop by accident and I am glad I did. Fantastico!

2 Thank David C

• Turkish first
Lancaster, UK
“Best ice cream in Pescara”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

This is by far the best ice cream I've ever had in Pescara, and certainly one of the best I've come across yet. The flavours on offer are tasty, smooth and creamy - not overly extravagant but all distinctive and delicious. Make sure you take a detour to this ice cream parlour so as not to miss out!

2 Thank MGLancaster
London
“SMOOTHissimo gelato!”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

Just eating some amazing ice cream at Riva Reno, on Via Venezia, Pescara. I've had ricotta & fig with 'Leonardo' (pine nut); hubby had pistachio with caffe and our 10 year Oldham good old crema. Absolutely delicious, definitely in my Top10 gelaterie in Italy, & I've eaten a LOT of gelato over the past 25 years!

2 Thank mozzarellaLondon