- Large room with comfortable king size bed with firm mattress(actually 2-single beds placed together)
- Room was very clean - There was some dust behind the furniture and under the bed, but nothing terrible.(I inspect with a flashlight). It has a wood tile floor instead of carpeting which I really like.
- Breakfast was 5 Euro's with eggs, ham & cheese, and pastries. One problem was the ham and cheese cold cuts were only put out once. Once they were gone, you were out of luck.
- Refrigerator in the room(BIG plus for Europe)
- Staff was friendly and helpful, but not all spoke English well
- Free WiFi, but had sluggish response
- Bathroom was large and had a stool, but not much counter space. It did have a regular shower stall with good water pressure.
- TV was small(19 inch), with many channels and good picture quality, but none in English
- Refreshing, cold tap water to drink
- There is a beautiful promenade along the beach with good quality restaurants all along
- Hotel was very reasonably priced
- Location was OK, but had some issues: The train station is about a 15-minute walk. The main beach area is about 7 blocks down and not a bad walk if you don't mind paying, but the free access beach across the canal is at least a mile away, so be advised.More
- Free Wifi
- Breakfast included