See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Clean, centrally located but above all a fantastic welcome and help from the owner/manager. Nothing was too much trouble and in 30 years + of business and leisure travel I have never had such great service. Excellent value, highly recommended.

Date of stay: August 2014
2  Thank Peter J
Reviewed May 19, 2014

This isn't the most glamorous hotel but then again Pescara isn't the most glamorous city!
It was very clean and safe and was in an excellent location to get around.
The surroundings of the hotel were not what I was expecting and it did make me a little nervous to start with but in the end there was nothing to worry about.

The owner was very nice and helpful and you could tell that he would go out of his way to make sure your stay was as comfortable as possible.

I can't give 5 stars although the service definitely was top class.

Date of stay: April 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 29, 2014

I had a wonderful stay here, a really great place to stay.
The place is spotless, really clean and comfortable, it is safe and central and just perfect.
The free soda, water, tea and coffee is a lovely touch and just typical of the kindness shown by the wonderful owner, Stefano. I was picked up from the airport by Stefano, given a map, had dinner with him at the best restaurant I visited and was made to feel so very welcome as a lone traveller. I chose quality comfort because of all the positive reviews and was not disappointed at all, sure there is no breakfast but there are so many cafes, bars, bakeries and supermarkets on your door step which makes eating out more fun.
I have no hesitation in recommending this fabulous value for money establishment to anyone, in fact you would be hard pressed to find anywhere better for this budget in Pescara, in fact I'm sure you wont. Please stay here, you would be so glad you made the choice to do so.
Thanks again to Stefano for all your help,(booking me a taxi for early morning) being just one of many helpful things he did for me. I arrived in Pescara as a solo traveller and I left having made a new friend.

Date of stay: January 2014
1  Thank marklyminster
Reviewed January 20, 2014

Quality Comfort is in a fantastic location in Pescara and within walking distance to just about everything you need for a great stay in Pescara. There is a convenient parking option nearby, and you really cannot beat the value for the quality of the stay. We found Stefano to be incredibly friendly and helpful, and he went out of his way to make us feel welcome. The amenities are a bit basic but for the value, this place was really fantastic. We will be back!

Date of stay: May 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 27, 2013

I picked the Quality Comfort because of the 5 star reviews here - which the QC and owner Stefano absolutely deserve!

It's in Via Napoli, in a really nice neighbourhood, with a few posh shops, a supermarket and nice eateries, two blocks from the main road through Pescara, Corso Vittorio Emanuele. This runs down to the station (about 10 mins walk), with lots of buses running along it and a bakery which Stefano will show you how to get to. The sea is a few blocks to the east of the Corso.

The hotel is on the 4th floor, past a security gate and then up about 10 stairs to the lift. It is beautifully decorated - creamy yellow walls, lovely Iranian rugs on the wooden floors, and a lovely gentle hush about the place. Very comfy single bed (request a balcony if you want one, the rooms are non smoking), TV with lots of channels, and free coffee, cold drinks and wifi.

So, all good. But what really makes the QC stand out is the owner, Stefano. He is obviously very proud of his hotel and keeps it in beautiful condition. He also speaks very good English, which put my pitiful attempts at Italian to shame. Stefano let me use his mobile when the mike went in mine and lent me an umbrella (which I forgot to give back - sorry Stefano!).

I moved into a double room on Day 2. I was leaving late that night, it was raining, I wanted a snooze so it seemed worth the extra night's tariff - but Stefano gave me a discount anyway - and then drove me to the airport, bless him! Can't remember the number, but it faces the church (with fabulous chimes) - if you have time to people watch, hang out the window and watch the parking shenanigans :)

Date of stay: November 2013