“Drift in here!”
Review of Drift-In Surf Cafe

Drift-In Surf Cafe
Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: A busy cafe/ restaurant serving something different to the usual cafe offerings. Drift-In Surf Cafe specialises in pancakes, healthy and innovative salads and sandwiches, homemade cakes and lots more. Our coffee is fair trade and organic certified and roasted in Cornwall.
Reviewed July 13, 2013

So worth a visit. We visit the Witterings often and this is always top of the list to go to. Great atmosphere, great coffee and food. The pancakes are 'a must try'.
Love that when you pay the bill you all get a pack of love hearts. The owners and staff are very helpful, polite and fun. Has a reward card for coffee too.
Its small and different and welcomes dogs.
Cannot recommend enough.

Reviewed June 29, 2013

This is a small friendly cafe where you can drift in and relax. Very pleasant staff, nice background music, driftwood and surf board decor and great coffee, bacon sandwich breakfast. There's a nice deck out the back for when the weather is nice

Reviewed June 17, 2013

Friendly surf shop! All about the customer and life style rather than commercial side of things. Loverly little Drift in cafe... Best coffee that I've had in a long time. I don't think I could of asked for anywhere with a more friendly atmosphere and helpful attitude. Felt like I was a VIP with full focus on me when I was only asking for advice not even purchasing anything. This would be my only choice if you're new to surfing or if your life flows around it! Good prices too!

2  Thank fors95
Reviewed June 12, 2013

This is a great cafe to chill, eat a pancake, read the paper, browse surfing gear, or just enjoy the atmosphere. Staff are friendly and the food is great, good quality (toast + jam is in itself a treat as the bread is just delicious.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

I've been coming down to Wittering for family holidays if not day trips all my life and this little cafe is perfect for the area. I was recently there and visited this cafe at least 4 times in a week, the coffee (latte) is great and what can I say about the cakes, absolutely delicious, especially the chocolate fudge cake! Very child friendly as well, my 5 year old daughter asked for a hot chocolate and it came out at what I class as child proof temperature so she could drink it straight away.
To summarise, great drinks, great food and great service, it is a must visit for anyone in the Wittering area :-)