“Very good”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Gazebo with grill and bbq
Bathroom 1
bedroom 2
bathroom2
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

neinadaco...
United, Pennsylvania
“Very good”
Reviewed May 9, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

I stayed at this apartment for 2 nights went to a wedding... I would recommend it . I find the caretaker very friendly and happy to help he showed us around the land as it's very big with lots of crops growing... good for the kids to see how foods grown in the soil... he even cut us some sugar cane and dig us some yam...
This is a good get away from family when you go for a break home.. very private gated house.. I will be going back there very soon.

Date of stay: March 2017
Management Response
May 10, 2017
Thank you for all your kind words, glad to know you enjoyed the experience. Can't wait to host you again.
sbent2
London, United Kingdom
“Friendly accommodating owners”
Reviewed March 1, 2017 for a stay in January 2017
people found this review helpful

Initially I was not very impressed as on the night I arrived there was no one around to let me in and I had to pay for a night elsewhere. However, the owner did reimburse me and was very apologetic as the caretaker had gone to bed and the gates had been locked.

The wi fi didn't work at first, but Kirk came and personally sorted this out and when it did work the reception was excellent.

The only negative really is that the caretaker was asking me for money; I requested the tv was moved from the living area to the guest bedroom as the second guest wanted this, the caretaker asked me for £20!!! I did think what a cheek and I know if I had told Kirk that guy would have probably lost his job. I ended up giving him a $1,000 and I would not want this to put any one else off staying there as the apartment is lovely and fully equipped. it is just a warning to future tourists.

it is a little far from the town centre and if your looking for a quite retreat it is ideal, no shops nearby however.

Date of stay: January 2017
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Mar 6, 2017
Thank you for your honesty. I was unaware of that situation you and the caretaker had and unfortunately he will be fired. I am sorry for any conveniences at first and promise you and any future guests that these will never happen again. We are really just starting this and we have a lot to learn. slowly but surely we are getting it. thank you and have a nice day.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing