“Mum's very happy..”

Buck and Bell
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

Lovely Mother's Day lunch,excellent food and service will defo be back thanks to all the staff especially the kitchen they must have work hard too create such a fantastic feast the standard is now set..also the array of fine beers on tap makes it so hard to choose but we did the EPA is the one for me and the house wine was for every one but me..

There are newer reviews for Buck and Bell

Reviewed March 8, 2013

Good choice of menu, tempting specials, and nice wines. Pleasant and friendly staff. Didn't give it top score because they did get my pudding wrong - twice - but I didn't tell them the second time as they weren't charging me for it after the first error. We've been before but our friends hadn't, and we will certainly all go again.

Reviewed March 1, 2013

Six of us dined at the Buck & Bell last night. It was my second visit to the restaurant, The food is amazing, second to none. All 6 of us were blown over by the quality if the food. We had the sharing board to start along with whitebait. There was an explosion of exceptional flavours. Five of us had the ribeye steak, which was cooked to perfection and tasted amazing. My son had the burger, typical teenager thought it was ok, but it did look stunning. The prices are above average, save this gem for a special occasion. It's certainly not fodder, it's a great place to eat!!

Reviewed February 24, 2013

Friendly staff and good pub fare. Excellent house red...we drank two bottles between the two of us! will go there again when visiting the area.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

my wife was on a business trip so came with her checked out eating places in the area and the buck and bell was one of them,so glad we stopped my scallops and fish course was really nice +my wife,s starter of duck and liver main could not fault often ride out on my motorcycle on day trips and would certainly remember this one alan southampton

1  Thank alan w