“Desayuno”

Brunch Corner - Sant Bult
Ranked #79 of 4,471 Restaurants in Valencia
Cuisines: American, French, Spanish
Description: We will remain closed from the 14th until the 27th august. See you again the 28th august!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I liked the food and service very much! I’ve taken Desayuno vegetariano . A Big portion, everything was good. Only 2 things that I would like to to admit : the prices (from my point of view 16€ for one breakfast in Valencia it’s too much). And it was extremely cold inside! The door was automatically opened every 2 min and it wasn’t comfortable of course!

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (523)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had previously scouted out a nice breakfast/brunch place for when we would be in Valencia and I’m glad we managed to go here! The restaurant is actually situated in a nice quiet area of Valencia, hidden out of the way of the noisy streets and has a little alleys where only mopeds go down.

When we arrived we were greeted by a friendly waiter and were given menus to browse as we sat outside. We ordered a chai vanilla latte, a caramel latte, and a stack of bacon and syrup pancakes. After a bit of a wait we were informed that our pancake stack had fallen and the staff had to make a fresh batch, the waiter apologised profusely for this and invited us to have a few drinks on the house as an apology for the wait, which we gladly accepted!

Once our pancakes had arrived, we were more than happy for the wait! They were thick and fluffy, full of flavour and the bacon was thick too! I would recommend coming here although it is a bit pricey for the pancakes in my opinion, there are other reasonably priced options on the menu should you wish to order something other than pancakes. As for the location it’s really nicely situated and out of the way!

Thank you for a lovely breakfast!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My friends and I made this our last stop before we left Valencia. The decor was very cute and the prices were reasonable. Loved the variety of options-we loved the bagels, full English breakfast, and the eggs & toast! The orange juice is lovely! We also got carrot cake (AMAZING) and cheesecake along with some tea.

The server was great and very helpful. He even took the time to recommend other places we should visit in Spain!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was an awesome find. Tucked away in a residential neighborhood, we had a delicious breakfast at Brunch Corner. Everything is so fresh and perfectly cooked, the staff were lovely, and the place was very welcoming. Highly highly recommend.

Reviewed December 22, 2019 via mobile

Lovely casual brunch place. Really enjoyed veggie brunch which comes with excellent orange juice and coffee.

Date of visit: December 2019