Review Highlights
Excellent options!

We used them for 2 things: a day-trip to Xativa and a paella;la cooking class. Both were... read more

Reviewed December 31, 2018
Ellen L
Oakland, California
Paella class

My girlfriend and I were a VERY last minute booking for the Paella class and luckily they managed... read more

Reviewed November 26, 2018
maaj11
Palmerston North, New Zealand
via mobile

All reviews boat trip paella cooking class wine tour boat party market trip whole process hen do an amazing experience great fun great tour rafting whatsapp valeria company chef winery organisation
Reviewed October 20, 2017 via mobile

The paella cooking class was one of the highlights of my trip to Spain! Couldn’t recommend it more highly & wouldn’t change a thing about it...great value from start to finish! The market trip was great too so I’d strongly suggest a morning session. And it was so lovely that we had the freedom to linger over lunch & well into the afternoon enjoying fabulous food, wine & company.

Overall, excellent staff, excellent company, fabulous food & I’d do it again in a heartbeat!

Date of experience: September 2017
TourReservations, Manager at Very Valencia, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2018

Thanks for taking the time to write a review of our Valencia Market Visit and Paella Class and for giving it 5 stars! We think the experience is amazing too, so we're glad you agreed and had such a wonderful time. We hope you can have many more happy paellas with friends in the future!

Reviewed September 19, 2017

My husband and I had a fantastic time during this class. It's very much worth it to include the market visit before the class, because it was fun to see all of the different options and to see how fresh all of the ingredients were. The chef and instructor are both wonderful and it was a great way to learn about paella!

Date of experience: September 2017
1  Thank laurenpiro
TourReservations, Manager at Very Valencia, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2017

That's great to hear and a big thanks for reviewing our Valencia Paella Class with Market Visit and Lunch! We hope you get to try out your new cooking skills with friends and family soon :)

Reviewed August 19, 2017 via mobile

As a group of 13 we have just returned from Valencia. Valencia is a great city, fantastic atmosphere and a great night life.

We used Very Valencia to book a boat party which we all throughly enjoyed. Alex and Maria we always at the end of the phone to make recommendations for clubs, bars restaurants as well as general advice.

Their service was exceptional and I will be in touch when we return.

Thanks for all your help,
Aidan

1  Thank Aidan1988
TourReservations, Manager at Very Valencia, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2017

Thanks for the amazing feedback Aidan, we appreciate you taking the time to post it and we're really pleased your stag group had such an enjoyable time. One of our specialties is helping plan stag and hen parties and getting groups the best deals, so your 5 star rating means a lot, thanks again!

Reviewed August 18, 2017

I used Very Valencia after finding them online in google. I was there with a group 9 guys for a Stag. Alex at Very Valencia was very helpful and recommended a number of different tours and excursions which were easy to book. The whole process to order a tour was super quick and even when I was out there I managed to speak to Alex (Very Valencia) via Whatsapp, booking on my phone using a link he sent me. Everything I booked was brilliant and professional. I couldn't recommend them enough.

1  Thank Michael C

Wow what great review, thanks Michael! We love helping organise stag and hen parties so we're delighted you had such a good time and found the process easy. Thanks again for recommending us and we hope you can make it back again soon :)

Reviewed August 11, 2017 via mobile

Valerie is the perfect host. I booked thru trip advisor and I was not disappointed. She set up a splendid day of a few wineries and it should not be missed if you like wine. I think she has other tours also.

Date of experience: August 2017
TourReservations, Manager at Very Valencia, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2017

Hello Kenny and thank you for reviewing the Valencia Vineyard Tour we offer. No visit to Valencia is complete with out learning about the fantastic local wines and there's no better way to do it than a visit to the wineries to see how there made and, of course, try some of the best ones! Thanks again, we hope you can come back and visit again soon :)