“Excellent service - Highly recommended”
Review of Very Valencia

Very Valencia
Ranked #29 of 158 Tours in Valencia
More attraction details
Owner description: Very Valencia offers private day tours and activities in the city of Valencia in Spain.
Reviewed August 8, 2016

I was tasked with organising my brothers stag do, and given that he wanted it somewhere "non-staggy" we had decided on Valencia. Trying to organise 15 people across a city I did not know was proving difficult, and I had reached out to a number of stag specific companies in the UK who gave me what looked to be very attractive offers.

Until I did my research, and realised I could get it cheaper directly from the source. However, the source in this instance was Very Valencia, a company based out in Valencia who don't look to add 150% mark-ups on to things you want to do, and were more than happy to assist me in organising the stag-do. Originally I had just planned to take the boat trip from them, but after a quick chat with Alex he discovered that I needed other things too that I was planning to get separately.

The fact that I was able to secure comfortable and reliable Airport Transfers without having to speak a word of Spanish, transfer to and from activities to reduce the hassle, Go-Karting (which was brilliant fun) and a lunchtime boat cruise all at a cost I couldn't find better directly at all, has resulted in one of the best holidays any of our group have had, and left my brother with a memorable, no-fuss trip.

If anyone was looking to go to Valencia, on a stag or hen or general holiday, I would not hesitate to recommend Very Valence. You are looked after, checked-in on, and given advice that other organisations simply could not offer.

Date of experience: August 2016
1  Thank CPlasma
TourReservations, Manager at Very Valencia, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2016

Thanks for you great review! We have a lot of experiences helping to organise stag and hen parties in Valencia and it's always a pleasure to receive such fantastic feedback. We're delighted you had such a great time and wish your brother and his wife a very happy future together!

All reviews
in 4 reviews
"winery"
"organisation"

Reviewed July 29, 2016

Had a great time and learnt some great new tips. Personally I would add more salt to my Paella but could not fault the cooking class. :) mmmmm yum

Date of experience: June 2016
TourReservations, Manager at Very Valencia, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2016

Many thanks for taking the time to rate and review the Valencia Paella Cooking Class you booked with us, we're glad you enjoyed it and welcome your 5 stars and feedback, ¡buen provecho! :)

Reviewed July 25, 2016 via mobile

I had an awesome time at the bike tour. Our tour guide was so knowledgeable and throrough with each destination visited. Highly recommended you take this tour at the start of your trip in Valencia...it's the best way to get an overview of the city so that you can coordinate what areas/places you'd like to further explore.

The tapas and wine tasting blew me away! I booked this tour for the same day as the bike tour and was lucky enough to have Valeria 1-on-1 & it was amazing. Her knowledge and passion for this industry translated into an unforgettable experience. I kept wishing I had a notepad & pen for all of the invaluable tips! It was the perfect complement to the bike tour.

Special thanks to Alex of 'VeryValencia Tours' for coordinating both events. I had a wonderful time!

Date of experience: July 2016
TourReservations, Manager at Very Valencia, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2016

A big gracias for your amazing review of the Valencia Bike Tour and Valencia Wine Tasting with tapas that you booked with us! We're delighted you had such a great day and got to enjoy some of the very best things on offer in the city. We hope you can come back and enjoy more great Valencian food, drink and sights with us soon :)

Reviewed July 15, 2016 via mobile

My husband and I took the paella making class and it was awesome! The instructors were so nice and funny, and we learned a ton. I cant wait to recreate the dish at home for friends and family. Not only did we learn how to make paella, we also got to go to the central market and also were treated to a 3 course meal! I will tell everyone I know going to Valencia to fo this!

Amy and Jay - Michigan, USA

Date of experience: July 2016

Thanks for taking the time to post your review of our Valencia Paella Cooking Class, Amy. We're so pleased you had such a great time! We hope you have a lot of fun impressing your friends and family with your new culinary skills and maybe we'll see you in Valencia again soon :)