The Aqua 3 is a modern unpretentious hotel located east of Valencia city centre. It is ideally situated for visits to the Oceanography, the Palace of Arts, the Palace of Music, the Science Centre, the Laser IMAX Cinema and the glorious Turia Gardens all of which are a short 10 minute walk away.
The air conditioned rooms and en-suite bathrooms are relatively small and are designed for sleeping and ablutions only. We have returned here 3 times in the last 3 years and each time have found the hotel and rooms scrupulously clean. The beds were comfortable and the bed linen was changed daily and the bathroom towels as necessary.
There is free wi-fi and computer access in the hotel lobby and a re-charge point in the rooms.
Public car parking is available in the adjacent C/L Garcia Berlinga underground car park at about 20 euro per day. A discount is available to hotel guests so be sure to ask for your car park discount card at the hotel reception when leaving - we saved 33% on the day parking rate.
Safe boxes are not automatically provided in the rooms but we e-mailed 3 days ahead of our visit and a box suitable for car documents, passports and personal items was installed in our room at no extra cost.
Tea/coffee making facilities are not provided in the rooms; drinks are available in the hotel coffee shop.
The hotel staff are extremely polite, friendly and knowledgeable about things to do and places to see in Valencia and are keen to help you.
The hotel provides a buffet breakfast (c10 euro) and evening meals (c16 euro). Having said that we ate out mainly at Neco - buffet Spanish style, Cafe Jamaica -continental breakfast and La Tagliatella - excellent Italian food for dinner ; all establishments are located in the adjacent shopping mall.
If you want to travel further afield in Valencia then you can hire a taxi from outside Cortes d'ingles closeby in Calle Menorca (c 9 euro to the city centre), or jump on the open top tourist bus on the east side of Calle Menorca or best of all - regain your youth by hiring a bicycle from the hotel and cycle the length and breadth of the Turia Gardens. If this 60 year old can do it, so can you. It's as flat as a pancake. Go on - you might even enjoy it !!!.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ILUNION Aqua 3 is situated in the Aqua Centre shopping mall, opposite the Ciudad de las Artes y las Ciencias with easy access to the historical centre, port, beach, airport and main communication lines. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your ILUNION Aqua 3 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Confortel Aqua 3 Valencia
- Confortel Aqua 3 Hotel Valencia