“An outstanding host and lovely central apartment”
other travelers have booked this property
Torres dels Serrans, near the apartment Torres de Quart, 100 m away from home
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Living-room and balcony
Torres dels Serrans, near the apartment
Torres de Quart, 100 m away from home
Living-room and kitchen
Main room I
Main room II
Main room III
Detail of kitchen I
A fully-equipped kitchen for you!
Corner of the living-room
Dining table with original brick wall.
The apartment from the kitchen.
Kitchen detail II
View from the sofa
Isn't it nice?
Living room II
Living room III
View from balcony.
Door entrance with typical Valencian tiles on walls.
Street from the balcony.
Our blue building.
Neighbourhood: Modern Art IVAM Museum (one of the most important ones in Spain)
Bathroom I
Bathroom II
Aerial view of the city with apartment situation.
Detail of candlelights on crystal vases.
View from the balcony, with romantic candlelights
B&W picture of the street from balcony.
The sofa-bed and side tables.
Decorative corner of dining room with lamp.
General view of dining room, with its original wooden beams and face brick wall.
Brick face wall in the dining room, and funny hanging lamp.
Dining room furniture, TV and door entrance.
TV and hanging cupboard detail (HiFi & WiFi)
Double hanging cupboards set.
Front view of dining room furniture from sofa.
Whole view of the kitchen with all its appliances
Front view of kitchen with extractor hood and vitro ceramics.
Lots of wine glasses by the sink.
Geometry also counts!
Detail fo the kitchen.
Decoration detail by the balcony original wooden doors
Two beds for your deserved rest, one of 105 cm and the other of 90 cm, with viscoelastic mattresses.
Corner of room with hanging decoration.
Another view of he room, full of light in the morning!
You can also see the original wooden beams before closing your eyes...
Detail of room decoration with provenzal style side table. The face brick can be completely seen
Entrance to the room, lets have a rest!!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Dutch first
Italian first
Any
Annie F
“An outstanding host and lovely central apartment”
Reviewed 4 weeks ago for a stay in May 2018

Vincente was the best host ever. We arrived to a beautifully clean apartment with a well stocked fridge, and Vincente had even provided a travel card for us. The apartment was centrally situated so easy to walk to places. Vincente offered to give us a lift to the airport at 8am (like I said - the best host ever!), but we already had return tickets and did not want to inconvenience him. I am busy recommending his apartment to all my friends keen on visiting Valencia - an outstanding host and a lovely comfortable apartment.

Jun 23, 2018
I humbly thank you for your kind words, Annie, although I do believe that outstanding people like you are always ready to appreciate and enjoy even the most subtle details and help.
And I do hope your friends start visiting València soon. It’d be great to host all of them!!
A TripAdvisor Member
“Smart apartment on the doorstep of everything”
Reviewed June 5, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

Excellent well-appointed apartment right in the heart of the old town, but on a quiet street. Short walk to Torres de Quart, Cathedral, Central Market and loads of chocies for eating and drinking. Vicente was extremely helpful during our visit, having left plenty of tourist info in the flat, and even making a restaurant booking for us when we asked for a recommendation. Highly recommended.

Jun 7, 2018
Dear friends,
I’m very happy and reassured after reading your comments. The only way to know I’m doing my job correctly is to know I’ve helped guests discover a joyous and cosy city as Valencia.
Thanks for your help.
Vicente
BDonno
London, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
Reviewed June 4, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

This was our 3rd visit to Valencia staying at the apartment.
Vincente is very helpful and kind and as usual he met us at the airport.
Had a lovely time everything we needed was catered for.
Valencia is a beautiful city with so much to see and do !!!

Jun 4, 2018
Great family, great guests, three times sharing with you my apartment and every time is better than the previous one. Thanks so much for your confidence and the best of all is that you are loving this city almost as much as we do, and that is really rewarding to me.
All the best and I wish you will be sometime our first guests coming FOUR times!!
Susan B
Bracknell, United Kingdom
“Experiencing the traditional Valencia”
Reviewed May 23, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

Holidays for me include both experiencing the local culture and supporting the local community. This apartment is perfectly positioned to do this. The locals are friendly and local transport network regular and good value, both metro and bus. If you are prepared to make the effort and explore, the locals will help you. This is not a tourist package, but if you want to see and feel Valencia, the apartment is perfectly positioned to facilitate this. We heard a tourist guide say tourists arrive in Valencia knowing nothing about the city, bit learn to love it. If you make the effort, you can too.

Jun 3, 2018
It's five years or so now since I started renting my apartment, and I'm thankful that it is for me more and more difficult to praise new guests in any original way. It happens again with Susan & Chris, who showed a confidence to me that made everything flow as if we had met each other 20 years ago.
Thanks so much for taking care so well of my place, which door will always be open for you and your relatives.
All the best, dear family,
patricia...
“Excellent stay in Valencia”
Reviewed May 9, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

We were met at the airport by Vinentewhich was a useful start to our stay We were pleased to have some food and wine supplies in the apartment.The apartment was comfortable and had every facility that you could want for a pleasant stay.Its location was great ,being a short walk from restaurants and tapas bars.Vincente was very helpful and booked us a walking tour for our first day and arranged for a taxi to take us to the airport.Many thanks.

May 11, 2018
Dear friends,
I am the one who is definitely thankful for everything. Every guest is a new and rich experience to me, but some of them cross that special line of closeness and are a special treasure for me.
You did, no doubt, and I'm very happy that happened and also very happy to have helped you know better my lovely city of Valencia.
You will be very, very welcome any other time you need some Mediterranean light.
wkzon
Groningen, The Netherlands
“A lovely stay in Valencia, again”
Reviewed May 1, 2018 for a stay in April 2018

We booked this appartment for the third time and our stay was just as good as the last 2 times. Vincente is an excelent host, making sure that you feel welcome and cared for. The appartment is decorated nicely and is situated in El Carme close to restaurants and shops. The old city center is only a short walk. There is a bicycle rent just around the corner.

Your age range 50-64
May 3, 2018
Dear friends,
Thanks so much for your kind review. You’re the first guests who repeat their stay for the third time and I’m and will always be thankful for your confidence and care.
I almost consider you part of my family!!
I hope we have the chance to meet again sometime. Till then,
All the best for you!
stuart_gr...
Lincoln, United Kingdom
“Lovely and great locstion”
Reviewed November 24, 2017 for a stay in November 2017
person found this review helpful

Had a fabulous 4 days in Valencia. Owner Vincente was there to meet us and gave us loads of information and also left some travel passes. The apartment is lovely and everything you need is there. He had left some provisions which were very welcome.
The location is great and you can easily walk to the main areas.
Wifi worked well.
Vincente booked us a taxi on leaving to go pick a car up and there was a delay not his fault but he paid for the taxi .... he is so helpful.
We would definitely say here again on a return to Valencia..... owner locstion and apartment all fantastic

Nov 25, 2017
And you will be very welcome indeed!! Thanks for your nice words which mean you were quite happy staying here.
All the best and Merry Christmas!!!
Vicente.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing