I have been at july and i am very disappointed. The structure is very nice.. but really far away from the city center, it's very boring. Hotel seams cheap but it's not everything you take later its really expencive! And there is nothing included in the price.. wellnes its really expencive! And pay attention if you leave dates of your credit card... you can find some debit afterward .... without any explanation.... and you will never get answer.... also after few mails.. Staff is also rude.. Anyway Valencia is beautiful city and there are much bettere hotels than this one... I will never come back... and advice for everybody.. EXCLUDE IT !!!!!! or if you go pay attention ..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Melia Valencia is located in one of the most important and dynamic areas of Valencia, near the Congress Centre in the Avenida de les Corts Valencianes. Amongst its magnificent facilities, the hotel has a gym and a spectacular Convention Centre. All the rooms are comfortable, bright and outward facing. Melia Valencia is the perfect option for business and leisure travellers, thanks to its excellent location in the city centre, its comfortable, well-equipped rooms, and the superior quality of its services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Prodigios Interactivos SA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Melia Valencia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Valencia Palacio De Congresos Hotel Valencia
- Hilton International Valencia
- Hilton Valencia
- Valencia Hilton International