I only can recommand this hotel! Stayed there for two nights with my boyfriend and we had a great time!
The rooms are really big, the staff is nice and speaks very good english! Food is wonderful, had one of the best breakfast ever and also the bar had delicious hamburgers!
Only one thing was not that cool. When we arrived, there was a huge thunderstorm and the hotel had problems with the water - the lifts were not working anymore. However I think that this was an exception and since I almost had a bad conscience concerning the cheap prices it was ok.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Melia Valencia is located in one of the most important and dynamic areas of Valencia, near the Congress Centre in the Avenida de les Corts Valencianes. Amongst its magnificent facilities, the hotel has a gym and a spectacular Convention Centre. All the rooms are comfortable, bright and outward facing. Melia Valencia is the perfect option for business and leisure travellers, thanks to its excellent location in the city centre, its comfortable, well-equipped rooms, and the superior quality of its services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Prodigios Interactivos SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Melia Valencia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Valencia Palacio De Congresos Hotel Valencia
- Hilton International Valencia
- Hilton Valencia
- Valencia Hilton International