My husband and I wanted a relaxing short break by the beach. The hotel ticked all the boxes for us. The staff were very friendly, we arrived around 11am and we were able to check-in straight away. We were very lucky as we were upgraded to a deluxe sea front room with our own private balcony.The room was fantastic and so was the hotel.
The beach is right infront of the hotel is very nice. Theres a strip of restaurants by the beach which was always busy, apart from that theres not much around the hotel. Getting to the town centre is very easy by taxi approx 10mins cost approx 8-10 Euros.
Would definitely go back to this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Las Arenas Spa Resort Hotel, the first 5 star Deluxe hotel in the Valencia region, design has consciously been taken into account so that it opens out onto the sea in the city of Valencia. This hotel, only a few minutes walk from the city centre, enjoys a privileged location on Las Arenas beachfront, looking out over the sea.Most of the 253 rooms and suites have bathrooms with hydromassage cabins and baths, plasma TV and satellite, WiFi Internet access and CD player. Most rooms also feature large terraces overlooking the Mediterranean Sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Las Arenas Balneario Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Las Arenas Balnerario Valencia
- Hotel Las Arenas Balneario