Perfect hotel : facing the sea (take room with a sea view !) with a large sandy beach with seats and parasols against small fee; close to the center (public transport or taxi), lots of restaurants all types around and nice paseo. Very calm. Beautiful spa - pity you have to pay. Services are up to standing ; breakfast buffet is delicious, rooms are perfect and well cleaned, personnel is very kind. Top is the very large terrace outside facing the sea where you can enjoy coffee, other drinks or snacks during the whole day. We'll be back next time when visiting Valencia.
One small remark : when having long hair, shampoo and conditioner provided is unsufficient, just ask for more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Las Arenas Spa Resort Hotel, the first 5 star Deluxe hotel in the Valencia region, design has consciously been taken into account so that it opens out onto the sea in the city of Valencia. This hotel, only a few minutes walk from the city centre, enjoys a privileged location on Las Arenas beachfront, looking out over the sea.Most of the 253 rooms and suites have bathrooms with hydromassage cabins and baths, plasma TV and satellite, WiFi Internet access and CD player. Most rooms also feature large terraces overlooking the Mediterranean Sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Las Arenas Balneario Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Las Arenas Balnerario Valencia
- Hotel Las Arenas Balneario