I visited the Hotel for 7 nights this month and had a lovely stay. The hotel is located right by the beach and despite it not having a beach allocation in the public beach (which would be even better) it has really nice views of it and within 1 min walk.
The swimming pool and other areas are very nice too, spacious and clean. The consierge service is very helpful and there are always Taxis outside the hotel and the tram is nearby to get to city centre.
The cleaning service is very good too and we always found our rooms back in pristine conditions after getting back from the pool, the toiletries cover the whole range (comb, toothbrush & toothpaste, shaving kit and all others so you dont need to bring anything with you and the body and hair lotions are Hermes and replaced daily).
I would deffinitely pick this hotel over any other one in the city in Valencia anytime if going back as you can have both a city and a beach holiday by being here.
If i would have to give some feedback to the hotel it would be:
1. The bathrom overall was spacious and nice but the bath itself was dissapointing as its quite small and both the bath and shower are plastic- in other 5 star hotels they are usually marble or other stone or ceramic.
2. The room service and other menus do not have a huge variety. Also more complementary thinks in the room should be there.
3. The pool bar staff should be more attentive and maybe sometime ask if guest want to drink anything.
4. At the reception on check-in i observed a few instances where the receptionist was a bit rude about getting the passport photocopies almost making the guest feel like they are gonna run off without paying (which im sure its a possibility but can be done more politely).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Las Arenas Spa Resort Hotel, the first 5 star Deluxe hotel in the Valencia region, design has consciously been taken into account so that it opens out onto the sea in the city of Valencia. This hotel, only a few minutes walk from the city centre, enjoys a privileged location on Las Arenas beachfront, looking out over the sea.Most of the 253 rooms and suites have bathrooms with hydromassage cabins and baths, plasma TV and satellite, WiFi Internet access and CD player. Most rooms also feature large terraces overlooking the Mediterranean Sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Booking.com, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Las Arenas Balneario Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Las Arenas Balnerario Valencia
- Hotel Las Arenas Balneario