Stayed here just after Christmas, we were staying down in Calpe and left the kids with Grandparents as we wanted some relaxation in a good hotel. Booked through secret escapes and got a great deal. The Hotel was clean, staff very friendly and welcoming. We were given welcome drinks through our deal which was a great. The rooms were clean and well appointed.
One down side was that you could not use the Spa, steam or Sauna without paying an extra 21 Euros each which we thought was rather cheeky. You could only use the indoor pool, but no changing facilities.
Breakfast was excellent, everything you could imagine, was available, even a glass of Cava if you so wished.
Would definitely stay again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Las Arenas Spa Resort Hotel, the first 5 star Deluxe hotel in the Valencia region, design has consciously been taken into account so that it opens out onto the sea in the city of Valencia. This hotel, only a few minutes walk from the city centre, enjoys a privileged location on Las Arenas beachfront, looking out over the sea.Most of the 253 rooms and suites have bathrooms with hydromassage cabins and baths, plasma TV and satellite, WiFi Internet access and CD player. Most rooms also feature large terraces overlooking the Mediterranean Sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Las Arenas Balneario Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Las Arenas Balnerario Valencia
- Hotel Las Arenas Balneario