Lovely hotel with great staff. Everyone was friendly and helpful. We used the spa quite a bit and although it's fairly pricey you definitely get what you pay for and we felt refreshed and relaxed afterwards. We had a deluxe room with a fab terrace and the room was clean, spacious and well maintained. We didn't really eat in the hotel apart from the breakfast buffet which was functional rather than amazing but they were happy to make omelettes to order when we didn't really find anything we fancied. The fresh juice and coffee kept flowing and the staff were really attentive. The Terrace bar service in the evening was really good and the cocktails were tasty. The only slight negative was that we were charged around E20 a day for parking which was a nasty shock on our bill as we left, we weren't expecting this as the valet had taken our car and parked it for us. It didn't spoil a great trip though, I can thoroughly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Las Arenas Spa Resort Hotel, the first 5 star Deluxe hotel in the Valencia region, design has consciously been taken into account so that it opens out onto the sea in the city of Valencia. This hotel, only a few minutes walk from the city centre, enjoys a privileged location on Las Arenas beachfront, looking out over the sea.Most of the 253 rooms and suites have bathrooms with hydromassage cabins and baths, plasma TV and satellite, WiFi Internet access and CD player. Most rooms also feature large terraces overlooking the Mediterranean Sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline and Despegar.com so you can book your Hotel Las Arenas Balneario Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Las Arenas Balnerario Valencia
- Hotel Las Arenas Balneario