This super hotel fantastic service. Personnel does not know "NO" for an answer. Always polite.
Rooms are very clean and well kept.
Breakfast is supererb. American tourists as well European, will find what they need.
Free WiFi, good speed on ground floor, lousy on first floor.
Beach ( it is public and not all too clean) is within walking distance and offers shallow entrance to the sea.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Las Arenas Spa Resort Hotel, the first 5 star Deluxe hotel in the Valencia region, design has consciously been taken into account so that it opens out onto the sea in the city of Valencia. This hotel, only a few minutes walk from the city centre, enjoys a privileged location on Las Arenas beachfront, looking out over the sea.Most of the 253 rooms and suites have bathrooms with hydromassage cabins and baths, plasma TV and satellite, WiFi Internet access and CD player. Most rooms also feature large terraces overlooking the Mediterranean Sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Las Arenas Balneario Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Las Arenas Balnerario Valencia
- Hotel Las Arenas Balneario