Beautiful hotel with a lot of facilities (nice spa and fitness center) and on right on the beach.
We loved the art-deco pool. However come early for a sunbed next to the pool. Otherwise you have to go to the Solarium or sit next to the Children’s pool.
The room is not spacious but well equipped.
Staff is friendly although not everybody speaks English.
The Wi-Fi isn't working well.
Price/value is perfect.
The restaurants around the hotel are touristic but not expensive.
The location of the hotel is not super if you want to be in the middle of the action. It takes you 30 minutes (by tram) to downtown (5 km).
Valencia is very quiet in August. Shops/restaurants are closed or have shorter opening hours.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Las Arenas Spa Resort Hotel, the first 5 star Deluxe hotel in the Valencia region, design has consciously been taken into account so that it opens out onto the sea in the city of Valencia. This hotel, only a few minutes walk from the city centre, enjoys a privileged location on Las Arenas beachfront, looking out over the sea.Most of the 253 rooms and suites have bathrooms with hydromassage cabins and baths, plasma TV and satellite, WiFi Internet access and CD player. Most rooms also feature large terraces overlooking the Mediterranean Sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Las Arenas Balneario Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Las Arenas Balnerario Valencia
- Hotel Las Arenas Balneario