Having stayed at this beautiful hotel for 3 nights this week I would highly recommend a stay here. The hotel is beautifully decorated and staff are lovely. We had a beautiful sea view from our room and a lovely little balcony overlooking the beach. We didn't eat at the hotel but the restaurant did look lovely. The only real downside to this hotel is that it really isn't cheap! It was 21 euros for a club sandwich and you can get a lovely meal in Valencia for a fraction of the price. Although expensive I would stay there again. A beautiful hotel and a really enjoyable stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Las Arenas Spa Resort Hotel, the first 5 star Deluxe hotel in the Valencia region, design has consciously been taken into account so that it opens out onto the sea in the city of Valencia. This hotel, only a few minutes walk from the city centre, enjoys a privileged location on Las Arenas beachfront, looking out over the sea.Most of the 253 rooms and suites have bathrooms with hydromassage cabins and baths, plasma TV and satellite, WiFi Internet access and CD player. Most rooms also feature large terraces overlooking the Mediterranean Sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Las Arenas Balneario Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Las Arenas Balnerario Valencia
- Hotel Las Arenas Balneario