This hotel was fabulous everywhere I looked. The room was fabulous, the facilities were great, it's buildings made you feel you were living in another era and to top it off it is located on a vast, golden beach.
I loved my stay as I woke every morning and ran on the promenade along the beach, and then went back to the hotel's gym and worked out there. If you like swimming the hotel has 3 pools, 2 outdoors and an indoor pool which is fab.
Breakfast was a delight and customer service was excellent.
I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at this hotel and would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Las Arenas Spa Resort Hotel, the first 5 star Deluxe hotel in the Valencia region, design has consciously been taken into account so that it opens out onto the sea in the city of Valencia. This hotel, only a few minutes walk from the city centre, enjoys a privileged location on Las Arenas beachfront, looking out over the sea.Most of the 253 rooms and suites have bathrooms with hydromassage cabins and baths, plasma TV and satellite, WiFi Internet access and CD player. Most rooms also feature large terraces overlooking the Mediterranean Sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Las Arenas Balneario Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Las Arenas Balnerario Valencia
- Hotel Las Arenas Balneario