We have just spent a weekend (January ) at this hotel resort .
I agree with the comments already posted, the hotel is in a great location right on the Playa de Levante ut not far from the port and city centre, its a very large long (clean ) beach with a promenade .Its in an area that during with 1930´s was a spa resort .The old buildings in this area reflect this once prosperous time , if now in need of restoration & the hotels main swimming pool has been restored from this era.
A Sea view room as other guests have commented is recommended and we had a great balcony totally protected from the wind with sun lounges , chair & table (De-Luxe room )
with plenty of room inside for a cot .Beautiful for sitting outside this weekend.
The staff at the hotel are very pleasant and helpful.The breakfast is excellent (big buffet with eggs cooked on request ) and the evening restaurant very good if slightly expensive.
The hotel recommended a local tapas bar on our first night which was great , Casa Montaña.
There are plenty of bars and restaurants in walking distance.
We didn´t use the spa or pool but the public areas are very clean and modern.
We drove to the hotel and this was easy but its not far from the main railway station also , the hotel has parking but you could leave your car on the road if you wanted too outside .
We were recommended the Tourist bus which stops right outside the hotel (as do the trams and pubnlic buses so great for transport links into town ) and it was very useful for hopping on and off around Valencia even with a pram and child .
If you have children then visit Oceanografic ,its expensive nearly 50 euro for 2 adults but kids free .They have a Dolphin show 3 times a day and 4 different aquariums including sharks and belugas .
We would return to this hotel , very enjoyable weekend !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Las Arenas Spa Resort Hotel, the first 5 star Deluxe hotel in the Valencia region, design has consciously been taken into account so that it opens out onto the sea in the city of Valencia. This hotel, only a few minutes walk from the city centre, enjoys a privileged location on Las Arenas beachfront, looking out over the sea.Most of the 253 rooms and suites have bathrooms with hydromassage cabins and baths, plasma TV and satellite, WiFi Internet access and CD player. Most rooms also feature large terraces overlooking the Mediterranean Sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Las Arenas Balneario Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Las Arenas Balnerario Valencia
- Hotel Las Arenas Balneario