I recently stayed at this hotel when I was in Valencia attending a Conference. This is a very nice hotel - right next to the beach and the boardwalk which has nice restaurants. However, this is not the hotel to stay if you're attending meetings at the El Palacio de Congresos de Valencia or the downtown area. This hotel is about 1/2 hour away from the downtown/congress center. If you're planning on taking a metro, forget about it- you have to switch 2 trains and takes about 45 min-an hour to get to downtown. The taxi rides each way is about 10-15 Euros. So do yourself a favor, if you're attending a conference at the Congress center, pick a hotel close in downtown.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Las Arenas Spa Resort Hotel, the first 5 star Deluxe hotel in the Valencia region, design has consciously been taken into account so that it opens out onto the sea in the city of Valencia. This hotel, only a few minutes walk from the city centre, enjoys a privileged location on Las Arenas beachfront, looking out over the sea.Most of the 253 rooms and suites have bathrooms with hydromassage cabins and baths, plasma TV and satellite, WiFi Internet access and CD player. Most rooms also feature large terraces overlooking the Mediterranean Sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Las Arenas Balneario Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Las Arenas Balnerario Valencia
- Hotel Las Arenas Balneario