All reviews great location old town first floor great wifi metro station nice hotel breakfast room clean rooms plenty of hot water four nights the main square great shower central market recommend this hotel close to the hotel within easy walking distance would definitely stay here again
Reviewed August 7, 2018

Excellent location at the heart of Valencia. Reaching from airport is a breeze. Take the metro from the airport to Xativa and the hotel is 5 minutes walk from there. The old city is about 10 minutes walk. Eateries all around the place from roadside to fine dining to suit your pocket and palate.
The front office staffs are extremely helpful and speak good English.
Room is very nice with natural light through the large windows. Very clean and neatly furnished. Bed was comfortable for night sleep.
Will come back if I go to Valencia again.

Stayed: July 2018
Reviewed August 4, 2018

We stayed for four nights in July/August. The weather was *hot* (by our standards), but the room had good AC so we slept very well. Comfortable double bed, nice bathroom. Breakfast was very good with a selection ranging from scrambled eggs, youghurt, cereals, bread, fruit, croissants, etc etc. Tasty! Location is in the city centre so lots of major sights, restaurants etc. are within walking distance. This was out first time in Valencia and we liked the city a lot; a bit unassuming but with lots of history, architecture, nice beach.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 19, 2018

Very nice option in the center of Valência, just a couple of minutes walk to the main square with access to all the public transportation.
Rooms are small but have all the essential things. Ask for a room facing the street, they are much better.
Breakfast is very good.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the street. Do not choose rooms in the first floor (it is the breakfast floor, with many people going through).
  • Stayed: July 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed July 2, 2018

I enjoyed my stay . The location is central and very easy to reach anywhere in Valencia. Easy access to bureau-de-change, transportation, food, and tours .Although I do not speak Spanish, all the Staff members that I met were able to speak good English and they readily assisted me on request. The Staff members are very polite and they know their work of hospitality. The Hotel is affordable with different rates options depending on one's purse. The room facilities are okay for a basic living standard even for one of the cheapest room that I opted for.
I shall stay there again if I have the opportunity of visiting Valencia, Spain again.

Room Tip: The room is always kept tidy on a daily basis without hassels.
Stayed: June 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed June 7, 2018

This is a 3* hotel on the south west edge of Valencia's medieval Old Town from which most of the worthwhile sights of Valencia are no more than a twenty-minute walk away. So location is excellent. I had booked a single room with en suite facilities and, to be frank, I was pleasantly surprised at what I got for my money. My room had quality air conditioning,a decent LG television,safe,comfy bed,an open-plan wardrobe,desk and chair and the en suite had decent towels and a two-headed shower which could be quick or indulgent, depending on your mood.. The only negative point to note is that if you open the window you may get the cooking smells from the restaurants on either side of the hotel, especially late on in the day. It is not a problem if you view this as an appetising introduction to Valencia's cuisine.
My room was at the back of the hotel and was quiet which shows that the double-glazing is really effective as we are on a main street. At the time of writing (June 2018),the road was blocked off due to some serious roadwork about 500 metres beyond the hotel, so the traffic noise was substantially less than what it will be like when the road is back to normal.
Breakfast is served in a first floor dining room and has a great selection of cereals, pastries, fruit juices, toasted breads,cold meats and cheeses and is available between 8.00 am and 10.30 am. There is hot food served on hot-plate "paella-style" pans which do not keep their heat too well. When I ate breakfast on my last day, it was later on in the morning and the scrambled eggs and continental-style frankfurter sausages were decidedly cool. I've encountered this quite a lot when travelling in Europe and have come to really appreciate the British Breakfast and the skill and timing that goes into its creation.
The hotel is a ten minute walk from the Metro stop, Xativo, which is on a direct line with the airport and is served by lines 3 and 5, so getting to it is straightforward and cheap. I paid just under 150 euros for three nights stay(breakfast is 8 euros extra) so for me that is a bargain.
Finally, a quick word about the staff. The "front of house" staff, particularly Luis and Daniel, could not have been friendlier. It is always a pleasure to meet customer-facing professionals who are knowledgeable and proud of their city who want to make sure that you get the most out of your visit. This friendliness was also exhibited throughout the rest of the staff that I met - from housekeeping through to the staff in the dining room. They genuinely seemed happy to serve you.
Would I stay here again? Happily !!!

Room Tip: Book directly with hotel - they assured me that you would get the best price if you did.
  • Stayed: June 2018, traveled solo