1,290 results
All reviews old town nice hotel big bed corte ingles big mall turia metro station city centre continental breakfast rent a bike shopping mall recommend this hotel busy road would stay again turia park comfortable bed street noise hotel bar
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great location. Very comfortable beds & fluffy pillows- it was great for resting comfortably. Friendly hotel staff. The hotel also has a cafeteria in the lobby, the coffee was also great.
We booked a room for 3 travelers and it was individual beds, we all fit nicely. The room was a bit small but no big deal. The bathroom had a decent sized shower / space. They also provide you with a packet of tooth brushes and other necessities if needed- very nice!
Overall, nothing bad to say. Very good hotel in Valencia.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Natalia S, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hotel Kramer, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you so much glez_ravelo13 for such es good review!
We would love to welcome you again for your next visit to Valencia.
Best Regards
Caterina - Hotel Kramer manager-

Reviewed May 4, 2019 via mobile

Perfect location for city-trip. Near the centre and Turia parc close to metro station Turia. And public transport in front of the hotel.

Rooms have a good bed. Quiet stay on the 6th floor with a good WiFi signal.

All together a possitive location

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
opinion V, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hotel Kramer, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2019

Dear Ravestein,
It was a treat to have you here with us, and to see that you enjoyed the comfort bed, and the quietness in the room. We're also delighted to know that our perfect location allowed you to move around and explore the city. We can’t wait to have you back!
Cheers,
Hotel Kramer

Reviewed April 14, 2019

I was here with a party of 14 for a long weekend and the Hotel was good value for money. Rooms on the 7th floor were quiet and didn't hear any of the road noise from the junction outside. Rooms were good and there was a good shower in the rooms too. Metro stop at the other end of Cort d Anglais store opposite hotel with regional bus station nearby ,taxis about 5/6 euro from Place de la Raina so reasonable enough . Had breakfast in hotel and had a meal in the hotel one night which was very good too. Staff at the desk were very helpful and even printed off RyanAir boarding passes for us.

Room tip: No complaints for noise in Upper floors, no complaints either for 1st and 3rd floors.
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed April 12, 2019

Very nice 3-star hotel. I was part of a large group of 14 and the check-in process was conducted very quickly and efficiently. The rooms are basically furnished but with everything that was needed except perhaps a kettle if you wish to make tea/coffee. I was particularly impressed by the powerful shower. The beds were also very comfortable. Some of our group complained that the rooms were too hot as the AC at this time of year is set to heat not cool. I had no issues with the room temperature.
The hotel bar served breakfasts at 3.5, 6.5 or 9 euros which proved very popular with guests and the bar staff although very busy, coped admirably. Prices in the bar were also very reasonable which I have to say is a feature of the whole city. Even the airport only charged 3 euros for a pint of beer and 1.52 euros for a coffee.
Other than the bar there is little in the way of facilities at the hotel bit most visitors are there to explore and enjoy the city. It is a 5-minute walk to the nearest metro station which then has links all over the city and beyond. I bought a top up card for use on the Metro only and this gave 13 journeys for the 11 euro cost.
I would recommend this hotel for a first visit to this great city.

Room tip: Rooms at back are quieter
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed April 10, 2019

This hotel has NO air conditioning!!! STAY AWAY, WARNING, DANGEROUS!!! In April in Valencia they have constant heat spraying out of their vents. You CANNOT do anything to stop this. I got a fan from reception and nothing. Opened the window but the HEAT in APRIL was constantly spraying out. So I tried everything to sleep until 3am and then I couldn't stand it anymore. Having travelled all day, I NEEDED sleep so I found another hotel and at 3am LEFT the hotel for another hotel. Today I found 2 other reviews at 1 star that said almost exactly the same thing!!!! So this is 3 reviews saying the same! (So this is not me being a bad guest). I got a refund for the remaining days, however they wouldn't refund me my first night (even though I had to leave at 3am for another hotel).

Terrible, terrible hotel. BEWARE!!!!

Trip type: Traveled solo