1,270 results
All reviews nice hotel old town big bed corte ingles big mall turia metro station shopping centre continental breakfast rent a bike recommend this hotel busy road would stay again turia park comfortable bed street noise hotel bar reception staff
Selected filters
Reviewed April 12, 2019

Very nice 3-star hotel. I was part of a large group of 14 and the check-in process was conducted very quickly and efficiently. The rooms are basically furnished but with everything that was needed except perhaps a kettle if you wish to make tea/coffee. I was particularly impressed by the powerful shower. The beds were also very comfortable. Some of our group complained that the rooms were too hot as the AC at this time of year is set to heat not cool. I had no issues with the room temperature.
The hotel bar served breakfasts at 3.5, 6.5 or 9 euros which proved very popular with guests and the bar staff although very busy, coped admirably. Prices in the bar were also very reasonable which I have to say is a feature of the whole city. Even the airport only charged 3 euros for a pint of beer and 1.52 euros for a coffee.
Other than the bar there is little in the way of facilities at the hotel bit most visitors are there to explore and enjoy the city. It is a 5-minute walk to the nearest metro station which then has links all over the city and beyond. I bought a top up card for use on the Metro only and this gave 13 journeys for the 11 euro cost.
I would recommend this hotel for a first visit to this great city.

Room tip: Rooms at back are quieter
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed April 10, 2019

This hotel has NO air conditioning!!! STAY AWAY, WARNING, DANGEROUS!!! In April in Valencia they have constant heat spraying out of their vents. You CANNOT do anything to stop this. I got a fan from reception and nothing. Opened the window but the HEAT in APRIL was constantly spraying out. So I tried everything to sleep until 3am and then I couldn't stand it anymore. Having travelled all day, I NEEDED sleep so I found another hotel and at 3am LEFT the hotel for another hotel. Today I found 2 other reviews at 1 star that said almost exactly the same thing!!!! So this is 3 reviews saying the same! (So this is not me being a bad guest). I got a refund for the remaining days, however they wouldn't refund me my first night (even though I had to leave at 3am for another hotel).

Terrible, terrible hotel. BEWARE!!!!

Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed April 9, 2019 via mobile

Visited this hotel as part of a group on a long weekend. Reasonably priced. Good sized rooms. Shower had two different heads to coped with different requirements. Safe and fridge in the room. No iron or ironing board but put in room on request. No tea/coffee facilities but kettle and cups provided on request which was fine. Beds very comfortable and a decent size. Rooms on one side are next to a busy road which can be heard when window open. Rooms were quite hot but fans can be provided or windows left open.

Restaurant/bar very popular with locals as well as hotel guests but we could always get a space. Reasonable prices. Food at night a bit variable, when very busy not as good as quieter nights.

Staff helpful especially all of the reception staff who went out of their way to help including getting boarding passes printed.

Would stay again. Not too far to walk to old town. The largest el Cortes just across the road with a shopping mall and restaurants. Not far from a hop on hop off bus stop which was useful.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed March 27, 2019

I have been to Toledo twice before but on this trip I wanted to make an impression with my husband who was in on his first visit. The hotel was an amazing choice. Our joys were the unique layout of the hotel, it's well appointed rooms and extraordinary breakfast. We were sad to say goodbye to our room. We have two criticisms. The walls between our suite and the neighboring were lightly insulated and we were woken by talk and laughter. A shame really, as our neighbors were doing nothing wrong and we are not light sleepers. We also had difficulty in running the jet tub. The controls, though universal were unable to make the unit work. We did report this issue to management.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed March 13, 2019

The Kramer hotel made my stay in Valencia so memorable and efficient. The staff were really lovely and helpful, speaking really good English and Spanish. The location was perfect, near a massive shopping centre and a multitude of public transport stops. The room was picturesque and clean everyday, the room service maids did an absolutely amazing job at accommodating to us. Couldn't have asked for a better stay, I would without a doubt stay over and over and over. Thank you Kramer! :)

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
opinion V, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hotel Kramer, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2019

Thank you for visiting our hotel; it is nice to read positive comments about our service and staff.
We would love to see you again.
Best Regards