1,264 results
All reviews nice hotel old town big bed corte ingles big mall turia metro station shopping centre continental breakfast rent a bike recommend this hotel busy road would stay again turia park comfortable bed street noise hotel bar reception staff
Selected filters
Reviewed April 10, 2019

This hotel has NO air conditioning!!! STAY AWAY, WARNING, DANGEROUS!!! In April in Valencia they have constant heat spraying out of their vents. You CANNOT do anything to stop this. I got a fan from reception and nothing. Opened the window but the HEAT in APRIL was constantly spraying out. So I tried everything to sleep until 3am and then I couldn't stand it anymore. Having travelled all day, I NEEDED sleep so I found another hotel and at 3am LEFT the hotel for another hotel. Today I found 2 other reviews at 1 star that said almost exactly the same thing!!!! So this is 3 reviews saying the same! (So this is not me being a bad guest). I got a refund for the remaining days, however they wouldn't refund me my first night (even though I had to leave at 3am for another hotel).

Terrible, terrible hotel. BEWARE!!!!

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed April 9, 2019 via mobile

Visited this hotel as part of a group on a long weekend. Reasonably priced. Good sized rooms. Shower had two different heads to coped with different requirements. Safe and fridge in the room. No iron or ironing board but put in room on request. No tea/coffee facilities but kettle and cups provided on request which was fine. Beds very comfortable and a decent size. Rooms on one side are next to a busy road which can be heard when window open. Rooms were quite hot but fans can be provided or windows left open.

Restaurant/bar very popular with locals as well as hotel guests but we could always get a space. Reasonable prices. Food at night a bit variable, when very busy not as good as quieter nights.

Staff helpful especially all of the reception staff who went out of their way to help including getting boarding passes printed.

Would stay again. Not too far to walk to old town. The largest el Cortes just across the road with a shopping mall and restaurants. Not far from a hop on hop off bus stop which was useful.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed March 27, 2019

I have been to Toledo twice before but on this trip I wanted to make an impression with my husband who was in on his first visit. The hotel was an amazing choice. Our joys were the unique layout of the hotel, it's well appointed rooms and extraordinary breakfast. We were sad to say goodbye to our room. We have two criticisms. The walls between our suite and the neighboring were lightly insulated and we were woken by talk and laughter. A shame really, as our neighbors were doing nothing wrong and we are not light sleepers. We also had difficulty in running the jet tub. The controls, though universal were unable to make the unit work. We did report this issue to management.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed March 13, 2019

The Kramer hotel made my stay in Valencia so memorable and efficient. The staff were really lovely and helpful, speaking really good English and Spanish. The location was perfect, near a massive shopping centre and a multitude of public transport stops. The room was picturesque and clean everyday, the room service maids did an absolutely amazing job at accommodating to us. Couldn't have asked for a better stay, I would without a doubt stay over and over and over. Thank you Kramer! :)

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
opinion V, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hotel Kramer, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2019

Thank you for visiting our hotel; it is nice to read positive comments about our service and staff.
We would love to see you again.
Best Regards
Caterina

Reviewed February 17, 2019 via mobile

We had a fantastic time at the Kramer couldn't fault it in any way.
We had contacted the hotel prior to our visit and asked them to arrange a taxi for us when we landed and also requested a room on one of the higher floors. There was a lovely lady waiting for us in arrivals and we were whisked to the hotel in about 15 minutes for 20 euros. On arrival we were met by Vittorio who stowed our cases as we were too early for check in and then gave us a map and helped us get our bearings he was exceptionally helpful throughout our stay. We went for a walk and grabbed something to eat and on returning were delighted to find our room was on the 7th floor as requested.
We found the rooms to be very modern and clean and felt they had everything you needed. Lovey big bed and large shower and they were cleaned daily.

For the whole of our visit we hired bikes from the hotel. Before we left home we had considered getting the Valèncian tourist card for transport on the metro and bus etc but are so glad we didn't. We are in our early 50's moderately fit and had a wonderful time exploring the city by bike. Valencia is totally geared up for cyclists and mostly flat and we feel we would have missed so much by taking the metro. You can get to all the attractions easily by bike and there is plenty of places to leave your bikes with the locks supplied by the hotel.
Also you can purchase tickets for Oceanographic and the Bioparc from reception which saves having to queue for tickets.

The breakfast at the Kramer was delicious and suited us perfectly and all the staff were so friendly, a special thanks to Elena who couldn't do enough for us.

Whilst there isn't any room service the restaurant has a good selection of meals for lunch and dinner and we were so tired after exploring one evening we just popped down and ordered and they were only to happy to put everything together for us so we could get it back to our room easily.

The Kramer is ideally located in Valencia. It takes less than 5 mins to cycle to Turia park about 20 mins to cycle to The City of Arts and Sciences approx 8 minutes to the Bioparc and about 12 minutes to the Old town.

We found all the staff to be super friendly and helpful thank you for a wonderful visit.

Date of stay: February 2019