“street food”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
“street food”
Reviewed March 8, 2014

As a fan of Appetite, one cannot pass their cantina across the street. Service as their flagship is super attentive, it has a more casual vibe but food is equally excellent, especially if you love asian food. Wantons are amazing! Lunch deal at 12€ cannot be beat!

Visited March 2014

“Lovely place with delicious food”
Reviewed February 23, 2014 via mobile

I had a great evening here. The food was great. Especially the pork and prawn wantons which were very authentic and the skin was cooked just right. Recommend this dish particularly. The staff was very friendly and explained each dish clearly. Maybe the Thai red beef curry could have a more strong flavor.

Visited February 2014
Valencia, Spain
“First week they opened...”
Reviewed January 8, 2014

They send to my email a special offer discount 2x1 for the Fallas week... I went there with mi sister, asked before being sited if the discount was accepted, we were told YES. We orderer (instead of the 2 optional set menus offered in the email there was just one... so no options...) and when we asked for the bill.... there was no discount on the weekend...
Thank god our smart phones are of help, so I showed them the email they sent me with clearly stating "the entire week"... finally we got the 2x1 offer, but... I never went back there... it wasn't so amazing and it is not my style to "fight and prove" that they actually invited me... they said YES before we were sited... whatever, there are many more good places in the city!

Visited March 2013
1 Thank YolP75
Appetite V, Owner at La Cantina de Appetite, responded to this review, February 11, 2014
Dear yolp75,
La Cantina opened in March 2013.....we are now in Feb 2014. I am truly sorry you are still so upset by it to be submitting a review almost a year later. What you described was clearly a misunderstanding that we believed we have solved, should you wish to discuss this matter further, you can contact me personally on our website.

Yours sincerely,
Bonnie
“One of the best”
Reviewed December 30, 2013

This is one of my favorite restaurant in the city. The portions are too small for me, but tastes always excellent. They are very vegetarian friendly, more than half the menu can be made with tofu.

• Visited December 2013
“A lucky find”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

We had intended to dine at another restaurant in the same street but found it was closed on Tuesdays so thought we would try La Cantina. This turned out to be a wise decision!

Other reviewers have explained about the cuisine and the menu choices but we would just like to confirm that all the dishes were delicious - aromatic, satisfying and perfect combinations of flavours and textures. The staff were welcoming, attentive and enthusiastic about the cuisine. The atmosphere is very friendly and comfortable and we had a most enjoyable evening.

Try it! We're sure you won't be disappointed.

• Visited November 2013