“Absolutely amazing experience ”
Review of Il Vulcano

Il Vulcano
Ranked #42 of 4,059 Restaurants in Valencia
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 8, 2018 via mobile

Out of this world food, the manager Filip was very helpful and friendly, I highly recommend this restaurant!

Reviewed November 18, 2017 via mobile

Had the risotto and pasta napolitana.
Both were really nice. House white by the glass was prime. Service was fantastic - really nice staff. Pity we were in a rush as I would like to have tried the deserts.

Reviewed October 29, 2017

When I went for the first time with my family was incredible. I think that it is the best Italian restaurant in this city. I ate macaroni with pesto and i shared a calzone with my mom, it had a special flavor. Is affordable and it have many weekly offers that encourage you to go. I recommend this restaurant because is pleasant and calm, costumer service is attentive and you receive very good treatment from them. Located in a good neighborhood is a good option to go with your friends and family.Without a doubt I will go back when I return to Valencia.

Reviewed October 16, 2017 via mobile

Next time will try the pizza as it looked absolutely fabulous, but have to say that the pasta was perfect! Had a spaghetti bolognese and a spaghetti pesto and could not have been happier. Ambiance is informal and could watch part of the Federer tennis match (we are from Basel haha). Waiters were very attentive and friendly.

Reviewed September 2, 2017 via mobile

Hi everyone. I really recommend this place to everyone. Food is fantastic and the waiter Jesus is really, really lovely! Thanks to him for fantastic evening!!

Next time in Valencia will defenatly go again!!