1,516 results
All reviews main building old town spa treatments star hotel lovely hotel spa area steam room junior suite jamon housekeeping staff storage space large bathroom loved this hotel breakfast was excellent turia gardens four nights visiting valencia
Selected filters
Reviewed August 18, 2017

We stayed here as part of a holiday travelling around Spain by rail. The hotel is an easy metro journey from the main station and within easy walking distance of the old town. we also walked through Turia park to the sea but this is a long walk although the scenery is amazing. the hotel catered for a couple in our party who are vegans and it was lovely to be bale to have a meal together. I also had a leg massage , after the long walk, and this was very enjoyable. the staff were keen to serve without being intrusive. I will definitely return here.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Palau_de_la_Mar, General Manager at Hospes Palau de la Mar Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2017

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for your comments, it makes me very happy to see that you liked our hotel so much and were able to enjoy our different services such as the restaurant and the spa. We look very much forward to welcoming you again on your next visit to Valencia!

Best regards,
Vicente Juanis,
General Manager.

Reviewed August 10, 2017

This is my second stay at Palau de la Mar and second review. I won't repeat all of what I said before, two years ago-- (great room, amazing service, wonderful staff, delicious food in their restaurant Ampar--daily breakfast and several lunches plus fantastic room service) but I would like to add my thanks to the manager of the hotel, Vicente Juanis, who showed concern, kindness and professionalism and a clear desire to make this hotel the five star establishment it is. At the end of my 11 day visit, I awaited my cab in the lobby. Señor Juanis came over at once to greet me/say goodbye/ see if I needed anything. The Palau is my home-away-from-home in Valencia and I look forward to my next stay in this beautiful, historic and warm haven. ¡Gracias a todos!

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Palau_de_la_Mar, Director General at Hospes Palau de la Mar Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2017

Dear Madam,

Thank you very much for such a lovely comment about our property and myself.
I'll proudly share your opinion about us with the rest of the team, and they will be more than happy to know we have met your expectations once more.
So it's a pleasure to have you here and we look forward to welcome you again next time.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed August 10, 2017

As you know, the rooms are not big in Europe (so, my fellow Americans, forget about that, and, in addition, you are not in hotels to lounge in the room..). Hospes is no exception, but it makes up by amenities and hospitality, location and buffet. Very pleasant and accommodating staff to put up with customers (they have quite a spread and not everyone who can afford to stay at this hotel behaves as royalty-English Royalty, if you know what I mean). I had a very short stay but very enjoyable. Special thanks to Laurentio-staff- who apparently can get anything done in a non-American system- from booking appointments, finding tickets for whatever and connecting with people. Aa! Spa is great, worth the money.

Room tip: Ask Laurentio
Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Palau_de_la_Mar, General Manager at Hospes Palau de la Mar Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2017

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for you lovely comment! Laurentio will be especially pleased to read your opinion on his work. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay here and liked the hotel so much.

We hope to welcome you back soon, on your next trip to Europe!

Sincerly,

Vicente Juanis,
General Manager.

Reviewed August 9, 2017

Had just the one night in Valencia for our anniversary, and this was the perfect base - somewhere between boutique and spa and inner city haven in an historic building. If you want to explore on foot, almost everything interesting is 15 minutes away (really, it's quite uncanny when you punch in a destination on Google maps), and all the taxi drivers know how to get you back when you're knackered from the heat. The staff are brilliantly helpful but far too good looking, the gin and blackberry cocktail in the bar amazing, and the breakfast is fresh under the buffet hoods. The only minor quibble is that the TV is limited, but if you've got a laptop and wifi who cares? A great hotel, in an amazing city.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank fja64
Palau_de_la_Mar, Director General at Hospes Palau de la Mar Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2017

Dear Guest,

It is with great pleasure that I read your excellent review. Here at Hospes Palau de la Mar we aim to exceed the expectations of our guests, and with reviews such as yours, it is clear to us that we are succeeding. However, we will still continue to work on improving so that whenever you decide to come back, we delight you with an even better experience.

Yours sincerely ,

Reviewed August 1, 2017

The room and hotel were wonderful . Breakfast buffet outstanding. The charm and helpfulness of the staff was over the top.All question answered with a smile . A special shout out to Charro. Thanks for everything

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Palau_de_la_Mar, General Manager at Hospes Palau de la Mar Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2017

Dear Guest,

I thank you very much for your opinion about our property, shared with other users of Tripadvisor.
I'm pleased to read you have enjoyed your stay and especially the breakfast and the customer care of our staff.
I will personally let Charo know about your comments and she will be overjoyed you felt to mention her so thank you.
Kindest regards,