Hotel Dimar(Valencia)
$213
$214
$175
1,393 results
All reviewsmain buildingold townspa treatmentsboutique hotelsteam roomlovely hotelspa areajunior suitehuge bathroomsmall poolbreakfast was excellentfour nightsturia gardensbooked this hotelriver bedvisiting valenciatapas
Reviewed September 26, 2016 via mobile

I have just got back from a 5 night stay with my husband at this lovely hotel and we had a lovely very comfortable stay. I really liked the fact that this hotel is not formal and stuffy like some can be it is quite the opposite and relaxed but very comfortable. We stayed in a superior room which was in the main building and it had everything we needed. I like that you got a fresh bottle of complimentary filter water everyday and I liked that the hotel toiletries such as soap and shower gel are replaced on a frequent basis. I found all the staff to be very helpful and I would definitely stay here again when next in Valencia.

Stayed: September 2016

Dear Guest,

We appreciate the time you took to let us know your opinion regarding your latest stay with us. We take each and every review into consideration so that we can keep improving and offering better experiences to our guests.

On behalf of the entire team of the Hospes Palau De La Mar ***** I would like to thank you for your time and honesty.

Reviewed September 25, 2016 via mobile

This is a smart modern hotel with elegant decor and stylish rooms. We stayed for 3 nights and had a lovely time.

The hotel is perfectly situated for walking to the beautiful old town with easy access to the river bed park with the walk along to the futuristic arts and science park.

Our deal included breakfast which we had one day in the room without a supplementary charge. Pre-dinner drinks in the inner courtyard garden were very pleasant. The garden is overlooked by a smart spa which we didn't use but which looked inviting. There's also a swimming pool.

We would definitely stay here again. The silent air conditioning in the room is the best we've experienced anywhere and a sparkling marble bathroom always feels like a treat.

Stayed: September 2016, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

It is with great pleasure that I read your review. Here at Hospes Palau De La Mar ***** we aim to exceed the expectations of our guests, and with reviews such as yours, it is clear to us that we are succeeding. However, we will still continue to work on improving so that whenever you decide to come back, we delight you with an even better experience.

Reviewed September 25, 2016

When you book online via the hotel website it is not unreasonable to expect the hotel to have all the details of the deal that you have been given. On checking in the hotel had our two rooms reserved at the correct rate but no other details. We were informed that we had to pay for parking (though it was included in the deal) and no mention was made of the city wide wifi offer. As it turned out parking beside the hotel was easy and we used the car to go back and forward to the beach. On rechecking my booking (would not expect to have to do this in a quality hotel) I pointed this out to the team - to be fair we were offered a complementary breakfast as compensation, but I find it hard to accept in this day and age that the hotel website is not aligned to back office systems (the excuse I was given).

The hotel is in two halves and the back is more like a motel - a series of boxes around a courtyard. The rooms were very nice, but hardly a 5 star hotel. The pool (loose term) is tucked away in the dungeon.

Conclusion, hotel is nice but pricey for what it offers.

• Stayed: August 2016, traveled with family
Palau_de_la_Mar, Director General at Hospes Palau de la Mar Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review about your visit to the Hospes Palau de la Mar Valencia

Reading your review, we are saddened that certain aspects of your stay did not live up to your expectations, especially as we strive to offer our guests a wonderful experience. For this, please accept our sincere apologies.

I wish I had the chance to speak to you during your stay, as I am certain we would have found a way to show you how great Hospes Palau de la Mar is.

We hope that you will stay with us again in the near future.

Yours sincerely,

Vicente Juanis

Reviewed September 24, 2016 via mobile

There is nothing wrong with this hotel at all. Friendly and reliable staff, clean, well-situated. It's worth the money.

Just one point. The breakfast is vast and good quality, but at 24 euro each, you'd need to eat for a couple of hours to get value for money. The first cafe up the road does coffee, croissant and juice for 3 euro 50. I don't mind spending money, but this seemed a bit excessive.

But, overall, you won't regret staying here.

Stayed: September 2016, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

We appreciate your kind words. Here at Palau de la Mar***** we take great pride on exceeding our guests´expectations and with comments likes yours, we believe we are on the right track. Nonetheless, we will continue to work hard in order to better our services and the final experience of our guests.

We obviously take your opinion into account and we will use the information you provided us with in order to improve the services offered to you on future occasions.

Reviewed September 24, 2016

we have stayed at a number of Hospes hotels but this was our first visit to the Palau De La Mar and it won't be our last. Lovely hotel, well organised and the rooms contained everything you could possible need for a city stay. Good location, we were at the front of the building but the windows were well sound proofed and we didn't hear any traffic.

Room Tip: We had a fantastic room at the front
  • Stayed: September 2016, traveled with friends

Dear Guest,

Allow me to personally thank you for your kind review. It is really important to us to be able to exceed the expectations of our customers and with words like yours, we feel that we are succeeding. Furthermore, we will keep looking into services that can be improved so that the final experience is even more satisfying.

I will share your opinion with the rest of the team members whom will undoubtedly be delighted to hear it.