“Great night of authentic flamenco!”
Review of Cafe del Duende

Cafe del Duende
55 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 101 helpful votes
“Great night of authentic flamenco!”
Reviewed January 12, 2014

This is a fantastic venue near the Torres de Quart. We went on a Thursday night. The music started around 11.30 and lasted until around 1.15 with a break in the middle. We saw a group of 4 - singer, guitarist, percussionist and dancer. The atmosphere is very informal but there is a real electricity in the room during the singing, especially when the dancer joins in. Drinks seem very reasonable and are delivered quickly and efficiently to the table. Great night and great place - just don't book any early appointments next day!

Visited December 2013

87 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 90 helpful votes
“Interesting flamenco show”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

Get there early to get a decent seat else you will be standing. About 30-45 mins prior to performance should do it. Entrance was €8 and included one drink. The show went on for 90 mins but I never noticed the time go by. An excellent nights entertainment!

Visited June 2013
7 Thank pjmsimmons
Zurich, Switzerland
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“must see”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

I went to see a Flamenco performance yesterday to Café del Duende which had been recommended to me by my Valencian Spanish teacher who used to dance Flamenco, too. I had never seen a Flamenco performance before, neither had the friend I went with. It's true that you don't have a great sight from every place, but if you arrive early you can catch a good place. I loved the performance very much and my friend, too!!! Never seen something likewise! The singer and the guitar player were absolutely great and the dancer just amazing!!! I will return for sure!!

The ticket costs 8€ and includes one drink. I had Sangria which was good.

Visited May 2013
2 Thank blanclilac
Valencia, Spain
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Way to many people and can´t see well”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

I have been to three shows before and this one wasn´t that great. it cost 8 euros and included a drink. I got the sangria and it was aweful. The dancers were good, singer was ok. Go somewhere else

Visited April 2013