“Tapas with a difference”

Jacaranda Sensation Food Valencia
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Shrewsbury, United Kingdom
“Tapas with a difference”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2014 via mobile

Excellent food and service, and good value. They explain thier menu and provided just the right amount of food for our table of 6 . No need to add anything else.

1 Thank david p

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Stoke
“Different”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2014 via mobile

We visited as a couple last week. Even though we were first in and the only couple for a while we could not fault it. It was very different tapas from what we had tasted before. Worth going for the experience.

1 Thank Stoke_Paul
Three Rivers, California
“Creative and Delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2014

I go to Valencia at least once a year and I always go to Jacaranda at least once. This year I tried everything on the menu because I know that Oscar and Ines (the chefs) change the menu with every season. I couldn't miss any of the flavors this year. Of course the meal was creative and delicious. Oscar surprised me this year with "Pulpo" which I normally don't like, but he made it in such a way that I actually enjoyed it!! The "rabo de toro" was probably the best thing on the menu. Needless to say this is a great restaurant. Probably the best in Valencia for value vs. price. Highly recommended for couples and small groups that want to enjoy a special dinner in Barrio Carmen.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Trevor L
Geneva, Switzerland
“Great food, ambiance and service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2014

I've spent 1 week in Valencia and tried a few restaurants and this is definitely the best. Very nice and quiet ambiance (take here your girlfriend!), the girl and boy who will serve you are so nice and friendly. The food is absolutely special. I tried things I thought I knew but they had a different taste. Try the Galician Octopus! The burger is also special, never had an hamburger like that!
Definitely a place to try with friends/family/colleagues.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank Claudio A
Antwerp
“Amazing hospitality and equally amazing food! ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2014 via mobile

What a great place! Such personal service. Every course was a real adventure - exciting, well presented and varied menu - great texture and taste combinations. We want to go back again for more! Cosy and really creative food experience.

1 Thank RosieAntwerp