“A delicious sensation!”

Jacaranda Sensation Food
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

Great restaurant with a very friendly (and english speaking) staff. The food is great! very orginal dishes and i love the 'sharing' concept. Also the desserts are fanatastic, so save some room :) We went back 3 times, i would recommand it to anybody who wants to try something else than just the typical tapas you get in most restaurants.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

The service is impeccable. We reserved a table for dinner, when we arrived they let us choose if we wanted to be inside or at the terrace. We decided to go inside where the interior looked nice!
They took care of explaining the menu and helped us with the quantity to order. They had one of my favorite white wines ¨Finca collado¨ they made sure it was cold on a side table. The food was really great, a bit different, everything had a nice twist to it so you were surprised with all the tastes. Also the dessert was great! We had a really nice evening and dinner and I will recommend and be back for many more dinners or to try the menu of the day. Also nice to know, the owners speak English.

1  Thank ToursInValencia
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Fantastic food with great atmosphere and really well presented. Very good value for money with main and a drink for two of us totalling just €22. Will definitely be returning!

Reviewed May 31, 2013

There are some many warm reviews here but I'm afraid I have to throw cold water into the mix.

I ordered half portion of 3 main items as I wanted to try as many of them as possible. While the food was extremely well presented (you can feel that a lot of care and effort have been put into it), the seasoning came up just a little short. Fortunately, the accompanying sauce tasted great (wasabi something and spicy peanut). For food only, I would rate them 3.5 to 4.0 stars but ... the portion is just extremely little! I could have easily taken 3 main courses and I'm just an average eater. If you are a big eater, you would need to order 5 to 6 main courses to have a decent meal(and I'm not exaggerating!). As such, the quality+quantity of the food do not match up to the price. The service, however, is impeccable.

1  Thank LittleGulliver
Reviewed May 16, 2013

We stumbled upon this place for lunch and are glad we did. The food was outstanding. They has a set menu with a few different starter options, 2 main course options and I believe 1 desert option. This should be added to your list of dining options when in Valencia.

1  Thank Kevin V