“Great experience”
Review of El Poblet

El Poblet
Reserve with
El Poblet is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #118 of 4,147 Restaurants in Valencia
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Amazing menu, the service is great and even though the menu is fixed they were able to alter a dish that we did not like. The wine pairing is good, just the overall impression that I had of this restaurant was amazing.

Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

Two people. We had the fixed menu media dia.
It was six courses plus a fantastic vermouth with frozen orange to start.
Every course was fabulous. Oh ok I thought the callo was average of in appearance and flavour and texture. Everything else was sensational and there were six courses of sensational.

Space was really delightful. Intimate ( meaning small) really nicely decorated and lit.

Service was mostly excellent. Mostly.

Thoroughly recommend. We would be pleased to return.

Degustacion de media dia. Water. Two glasses of wine. Tip. All told Euros 150. We consider that to be very good value.

Reviewed July 24, 2018

It was extraordirary and exceptional and mind blowing!
I've been to a number of Michelin starred restaurants and our dinner at El Poblet was one of the best.
The food was creative and delicious. We took the small set and I loved most of the dishes, the dessert being one of the best - and I normally don't like dessert, never order it and think it's useless food. This one, however, was such a delicate and exquisite flavor combination!
I loved the decor too, I want "The Guest" by Lladro for my home now.
The service was wonderful and the prices are very moderate for a Michelin restaurant.

Reviewed July 14, 2018 via mobile

My girlfriend and I went to dine tonight at el Poblet. Unfortunately at the sixt plate, rice with duck and truffle we encountered some small bones in the plate on which I broke a little piece of my tooth. We understand these things can happen (but shouldn't in such a restaurant). We got some quick excuses from the staff but didn't feel they really bothered.

We would've been perfectly happy to get a coffee or something (on a bill of 200+€). Unfortunately even excuses from the chef were too much to ask for.

1  Thank Raf B
Reviewed July 6, 2018

We had a reservation at this restaurant for a 9:30pm. A very popular time in Valencia. What we didn't count on was an 11 course meal that had to be served to each person at the table. We weren't allowed to share and substitutions only came from the 15 course menu. Food was so so, really nothing special. When we finally finished at 12:30am, we asked the restaurant to call us a cab. Although he tried, no cabs were available. He pointed us in a direction where we didn't see any cars for blocks. We finally turned around and walked to a main shopping area and about 1:15am hailed a cab. It would have taken us two hours to walk back to where we were staying. All in all not a great experience and not a place I would feel a need to go in Spain if I am here again. I'd rather try the paella.

1  Thank A N