“Excellent service & good deals”
Review of Come in Casa

Come in Casa
Ranked #24 of 3,536 Restaurants in Valencia
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Bristol, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent service & good deals”
Reviewed June 19, 2014

The man that owns this place is extremely nice and welcoming!
The food is very nice and the only Italian restaurant I noticed in the area. They have good deals, such as a pizza (serves 1-2) and a pasta dish and a drink each for 20 euros (10 euros per person). It is an absolute bargain!

Visited June 2014

• Hebrew first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Tomaszow Lubelski, Poland
“Great food and great service”
Reviewed June 6, 2014

We spotted this restaurant on our night out in Canovas area, I’m a huge pizza fan and always like to try it in Italian owned restaurants. The interior is very nice, some wooden beams on the ceiling, reproductions of famous Italian paintings on the walls, nice music... And like in the movies - the owner himself chatting with customers, making sure everything’s OK. We had a pizza to share and I have to admit - it was one of the best ones I’ve ever had in my life - thin, crunchy base and good quality ingredients, the way I like it. The second course was some Italian style beef steak, served with rucola lettuce and parmesan cheese - excellent. The house wine was very good too. I highly recommend the place

• Visited June 2014
North West
“Friendly service, fabulous food”
Reviewed May 19, 2014

My husband & I visited Come in Casa last night after passing many of the surrounding restaurants and taperias, unable to make a decision on where to eat. We are a little spoilt for choice here in Valencia.

The owner came out of Come in Casa to explain their 'Special Menus'. The restaurant was empty but it was only around 9pm. We decided to try their €15.90 pp menu; half a large pizza and a steak (Argentinian), plus a drink each (beer/wine).

We were given a large bowl of olives which we devoured. They were immediately replaced with another bowl. The owner talked to us (his English is excellent, far better than our Spanish is yet) and helped to recommend the pizza we chose. He offered me a taste of the red wine before I committed (delicious), and I enjoyed a very generous glass whilst my husband had a beer.

The 'half' pizza arrived and was huge! Very thin crust, plenty of toppings. Delicious salami (from Sardinia, the owner's home town, we were informed).

After a good break to allow us to recover, the entrecote arrived. Perfectly cooked and served simply with rocket & parmesan. Beautifully seasoned and melt in the mouth.

In total our bill was €36.05. We had two drinks each (mine large, even by Spanish standards) and were totally stuffed with wonderful food.

The restaurant of course filled up as we ate, with families, groups and couples. Many were clearly regulars as were treated with affection and familiarity. I am not surprised - we shall certainly return to this great restaurant, despite being spoilt for choice.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank TheOriginalBugs
Albany, New York
“Great pizzas”
Reviewed March 21, 2014

Every time I'm in the city, I must have pizza from Come in Casa. Don't bother leaving until you've tried the dessert pizza with Nutella. I am a huge fan of the zucchini and marscapone pizza and have even dreamt of it.

• Visited March 2014
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The most authentic and tastiest pizza ever”
Reviewed March 18, 2014

This lovely restaurant was recommended to us by a local - so we had to give it a go during our short stay in Valencia. We can only be grateful for the recommendation as this rather modestly priced restaurant offers an impressive level/standard of both the service and the food.

Giuliano was our host that night. He took time to talk to us and explain the secret behind his fabulous pizza (which we shared as our 'big starter'). Our lasagne (which we also shared) was also second to none (very nice and soft inside but retaining all the flavours). My wife then went for the dessert (tiramisu), which left her very impressed, and completed our extremely pleasant meal there.

Hopefully, we'll return there one day. Otherwise, all our future pizzas will be overshadowed by the taste of the one from Come in Casa.

• Visited March 2014