“Great Indian restaurant in Valencia”
Review of Shere Khan

Shere Khan
Ranked #528 of 3,532 Restaurants in Valencia
Cuisines: Indian, Pakistani
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Valencia
“Great Indian restaurant in Valencia”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

Really like it here.
Probably the best in Valencia.
Good service, good location, good food and reasonable prices.
I couldn't ask for more!

• Visited June 2013

“Amazing food”
Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

Coming from Glasgow I pride myself on being somewhat of a curry expert and all I can say is the food in here was amazing, in particular the main courses! Yes the location is great, yes it is a bit tired and could do with a refurb (very clean though) and yes it could have been slightly busier but the food was really really good which to me in an Indian is the most important thing! The chicken pakora was good but the tandoori king prawn was not it was one prawn (fully shelled) for 5 euro and let's just say by the time the shell came off it was more like a shrimp! On saying that the chicken chilli masala and lamb saag were to die for I mean probably one of the best I've tasted! They asked what strength and made it to perfection! There was loads of rice too which for me is a must as I hate running out of rice, also order garlic nan as per someone else's recommendation and it was fab!!! The wine was very good and the service was flawless I will definitely go back if I'm back in Valencia!

• Visited July 2013
Valencia, Spain
“Still great after the (around) 12th visit”
Reviewed June 6, 2013 via mobile

I love this restaurant. Being away from Manchester, it can be difficult to live without Indian food. This place keeps me going. The food is very much like what I used to have back in Manchester. The staff are inviting and the waitress takes a lot of care. I've visited around 12 times and I thought I should write another review to show appreciation.

• Visited May 2013
Jegenstorf
“Delicious”
Reviewed May 22, 2013

Good location, closed to the center of Valencia. Very friendly reception, englisch speaking staff. All dishes were prepared fresh. Very good and tasty food! Do not forget to order garlic naan. We come back.

Visited May 2013
Aldaia, Spain
“Comida indio decente a precio razonable (decent tandoori at a good price)”
Reviewed May 16, 2013 via mobile

Acabo de comer ahí hoy y me he gustado bastante, menú del dia y café, 1° shish kebab, 2° pollo en salsa con un toque de picante, naan de queso, mango lassi y café. Todo muy bien local limpio, volveré para probar el vindaloo. Just ate there today, lunch special and coffee, shish kebab, chicken curry with a good bit of spice, naan bread and mango lassi with a coffee to finish. Everything was ok and clean. will be back to try the vindaloo

• Visited May 2013