TripAdvisor
Valencia
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews art house breakfast table every morning other guests margerita homemade breakfast b bs several languages old city private bathroom quiet neighborhood loved staying here the perfect place to stay breakfast was amazing yogurt turia park beautiful park
Selected filters
Reviewed April 19, 2019 via mobile

We visited for four nights in April during Semana Santa. We were able to view a pre-Easter procession from our balcony. Margarita is a gracious, enthusiastic hostess who provides an excellent breakfast and recommendations for nearby restaurants. Rooms are comfortable - we shared a private bathroom with our son. Valencia Arthouse is located near Plaza de la Virgen - easy access to the old city and shopping along La Paz. Recommend this BnB for travelers who enjoy meeting others and the charm of Valencia.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 8, 2019 via mobile

A wonderful 3 nights at this quaint B&B in the heart of the old city. Margarita is a wonderful hostess with help and advice for every part of your visit. Amazing breakfasts and her eclectic collection of art and artefacts make this so different from a regular hotel.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed March 10, 2019

I stayed at Valencia Arthouse for 4 nights and had a great time. The owner, Margarita, is such a lovely and friendly person. On arrival she met me (even though I arrived fairly late) and we had some cava together while she told me all about Valencia and recommended things for me to do. She even wrote me a list of vegetarian restaurants when she found out I'm vegetarian! As the B&B was fairly quiet when I was there, I actually ended up with 2 rooms to myself, one with an en-suite bathroom. The rooms are so nice, really tastefully decorated with art and interesting items Margarita has picked up from all over the world. Bed was super comfortable and shower excellent. The breakfast was amazing (huge selection of freshly made stuff including pancakes, French toast, cakes, fruit salad....) and I also loved that there are oranges (from Valencia!) that you can help yourself to anytime. The location really couldn't be better - really central, only about 2 or 3 mins walk from the cathedral. Would not hesitate to stay here again and would highly recommend!

Room tip: Rooms at the back are quieter, but even mine (at the front) wasn't that noisy, it's mostly quite a quiet street.
Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Thelastdodo20
Reviewed October 8, 2018

My wife and I stayed at the Valencia Arthouse at the end of September for a couple of days. We were warmly greeted by the owner Margarita who showed us around and gave us the choice between two loverly rooms, we chose the large room at the front of the house because it had a tiny balcony overlooking the street/square. The room was super stylish and spacious. We had the use of the kitchen with it's supply of tea's and coffee's.
The Arthouse located just around the corner from the place de la virgin with it's magnificent cathedral surrounded by restaurants and bars.
Margarita gave us a sumptuous breakfast and she couldn't have been more helpful with her advice of what to see and do.
We would thoroughly recommend The Arthouse. We left Valencia feeling that we had made a new friend and found an the ideal base to explore the city on our future visits.
Thanks Margarita.
See you soon.

Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed September 23, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I just spent four nights at the Valencia Art House b&b. We have stayed in many, many b&bs and can honestly that this is truly one of our absolute favourites. The owner, Margerita, does everything possible to make your stay an unforgettable experience. She even did our laundry!

The cost was very reasonable, the location was perfect, the room was huge and very comfortable, and the breakfasts were just crazy good. Homemade crepes, banana bread, eggs, French toast, and lots of fresh fruit and Greek yogurt. Really amazing.

Margerita was so helpful - her English was excellent! She met with us for extended periods of time to help us plan our days and recommend several great restaurants - there are many in Valencia. While there, we even did a four hour paella cooking class at Escuela de Arroces y Paella Valencia. So much fun!

We would highly, highly recommend Valencia Art House b&b. It is, hands down, the #1 bed and breakfast to stay in Valencia!

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple