“Good for long stay”
Review of AC Hotel Valencia

AC Hotel Valencia
Ranked #32 of 98 Hotels in Valencia
Reviewed September 5, 2012

I stayed in this hotel around 3 months. Rooms especially the superior are big and nice view to the port. Wood floor is extra. Toiletries are are all from made in china and bad quality ( made me eczema). Bathroom is big with bath tub and generally comfort. Bed is quite hard but acceptable for 4 stars hotels. The good surprise they have free mini bar. Free wifi in the piblic lobby only. Breakfast is a bit limited but excellent quality and the staff there are really friendly. Almost all staff are really nice and cooperative but let me say that house keepers, staff at restaurant and Aitor from reception are the best. Hotel near the city of science and art and there is a bus stop just infront of the hotel. Tow big malls just few steps away and plenty of restaurants within the block. For my long stay, I had some problems but all were professionally resolved . Good value of the money. I recommended it .

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank ezaldin a

Reviewed September 3, 2012

terrible mattresses. You couldn't sleep well on these.
Night shift staff wouldn't take your coffee to the downstairs lounge or outside patio, but insisted that it Must be taken to our room (even though I explained that I didn't want it to go there because of my sleeping family). So I had to go back upstairs & was made to wait outside my room door to receive my coffee, and then I proceeded to go downstairs again with the staff member who delivered it.. Very Offputting.

Reviewed August 31, 2012

Good base for visiting anywhere in Valencia. My favs - free mini bar! modern rooms, BBC world news, very close to aquarium, IMAX, science museum etc. tapas bar around the corner is very good (4 for €12). El Saler beach much quieter than Valencia beach. Jamon Jamon restaurant in old town is very good. Only negative - no swimming pool and reception sent my wife and children to 2 swimming pools that were both closed.

Room Tip: 9th floor is noisy as under plant room and gym.
Reviewed August 18, 2012

Stylish city centre hotel, perfectly located for the "City of Arts and Sciences" Grand Prix circuit, city beaches and great shopping. A short bus/taxi and you are in the historic older part of the city with more culture, shopping and places to visit.

The team here were fantastic. Genuinely friendly without exception. Helpful and accomodating given my basic Spanish and truly proud of their work place.

Given the uber modern feel of the place and the city centre location I had expected a soulless businessmans bed factory but this couldn't have been further from the truth. Yes quality design, quirky finishing touches, and although not particularly big rooms they were very well thought out and planned with the customer in mind. Complimentary soft drinks in the mini bar high quailty linens and very good air con made for a very comfortable two nights with two rooms for our family of four. Very good continent buffet breakfast.

Room Tip: With ten floors in this hotel the upper floors have better views of the city. Hard wood floors in th...
Reviewed August 16, 2012

The price of this hotel for one night considering how well located it was was really impressive. Especially considering we only booked on the same day and were arriving late.
The hotel itself was really close to the beach and some great restaurants. As was the style of the trip we were only here very briefly and arrived late, however we were able to use it as a good base to do some speed tourism around the marina, beach and the big expo centre. We could see the sail bridge from the room plus part of the F1 track which was really cool.
I would definitely come straight back here if I were to visit Valencia again.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 11, 2012

Comunicating rooms , clean modern with the Marriott touches : free minibar. Good complete breakfast, attentive staff. Perfect for our one night stopover. Drove two minutes to the beach of the Levante and had a swimm and lovely fish. Ideally located.

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank oliviaswitzerland_8
Reviewed August 8, 2012

I had never stayed in an AC Hotel before so I didn't know what to expect. However I so pleased with my visit I felt I had to write a review. The staff was all very pleasant, going above and beyond. I booked this hotel for its proximity to the museums, which were in walking distance, and it's underground parking garage. (Spaces were limited but it was never full.) The breakfast was very good. I liked the hardwood floors (it feels cleaner than carpeting) and everything seems very up-to-date. There were several nearby restaurants, with a mall a few blocks away. I'm not sure if the free mini bar is an AC thing--we found that in a subsequent AC hotel in Algeciras. The only negative I can say is that it would have been nice if the free wifi extended to the rooms and not just the lobby. But at least there is the large lobby business area, which was also nicely done.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family