First of all I recomment to take the superior rooms: They cost just some few euros, but they have a private terrace with a view of the city's roofs. Beautiful!
The room was spacious, clean and modern. The design is nice and the laptop in the room in really useful. The private terrace is gorgeous.
The hotel is really centrally located. So easy to walk everywhere and to visit Valencia.
The people at the reception are very nice and professional. I did really appreciate it.
The only one thing that could be an inconvinient is the car: to get there is not easy through the small street of Valencia.. and they don't have a parking (not even one outside the hotel in order to leave for 5 minutes the car!). But you can park the car some 300meters away on the big square where the post office is.
We didn't have the breakfast in the hotel: it's always better to get it in some bars on the squares and enjoy the spanish atmosphere!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Petit Palace Plaza de la Reina is a cozy hotel in the centre of Valencia perfect for discovering the city. This old palace from 1930, located near the Cathedral, the townhall and El Carmen district, is the perfect option for families and couples visiting Valencia. Out hotel near Valencia's City of Sciences has rooms with terrace, family rooms and free WiFi connection. The Petit Palace Bristol Valencia Hotel is one of the few pet-friendly hotels in Valencia ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Petit Palace Plaza de la Reina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Petit Palace Bristol Valencia
- Petit Palace Bristol Hotel Valencia