1,188 results
All reviews free bikes great location old town family room quiet street bunk beds the hotel is perfectly located plaza de la reina ceramics museum glass door friendly hotel recommend this hotel good size stayed here for one night excellent breakfast would stay here again within walking distance
Selected filters
Reviewed March 31, 2018

I'd read great reviews and there's nothing horribly wrong with this hotel. It's ... fine. Very well positioned and quiet on the top floors but it's somewhat charmless. Functional, comfortable but lacking any personal touches or character. I saw no evidence of the much praised (in reviews) staff. On the contrary, when our room was boiling hot and I asked if there was something we could do about it (the weather was cold, the heating was off) the guy on the desk just shrugged and told me to open the window (actually, a door). The next day someone clearly figured out the problem came from the fridge so they simply unplugged it. We didn't really need it but surely they need to figure out a better solution for a boiling hot room ? The guy on the desk told me I should have read the manual in the room to get the number for reception so that I didn't have to trek downstairs. There was no manual, the next day the new person on reception told me they'd all been removed... and so on. Don't buy the expensive breakfast, there's a fab little cafe on the corner of the street that does great coffee and toast with ham or jam and fresh pastries for a 10th of the price. So like I say, it's ok but I'd look elsewhere next time.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Salvador P, Director General at Petit Palace Plaza de la Reina, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2018

Dear MissusWilson,

First of all thank you for sharing your experience with us, and for your evaluation.
I apologise if the hotel and its services didn't meet your expectations, and i also would like to apologise for the misunderstanding regarding the aircon and information in the room. We will be sure to check this matter deeply to avoid it from happening again. My most sincere apologies.

We surely hope that you enjoyed your holiday, as well as our city.

It was a pleasure having you as our guest, and we hope that in the future we may gain your confidence.

Best regards,

Reviewed March 29, 2018

Great location,amazing staff,very good breakfast.The staff is constantly refreshing the buffet and the quality is very good.The hotel is very clean and the bed is very good.we’ve got a room at the inside because in front of our hotel they were rebuilding , so thank you Luis

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Salvador P, General Manager at Petit Palace Plaza de la Reina, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2018

Dear Jolanda V.
We only can say THANK YOU VERY MUCH for this beautiful review of your experience with us. We are delighted to know that everything has been to your liking.

On behalf of Luis and the whole team of Petit Palace Plaza de la reina, thank you again fopr your trust and ... see you soon!!!!!

General Manager.

Reviewed March 26, 2018

This hotel is in a great area for all local amenities, the staff were friendly and the rooms were clean but very tired. The rooms were quite at night and you don’t hear any traffic noises. Ideal if you want a no frills break.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Niok11, Front Office Manager at Petit Palace Plaza de la Reina, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2018

Dear Carol B,

Thank you very much for your time dedicated to share your opinion...!!!

It is a pleasure to know you have enjoyed your stay during your break in Valencia.

Hope to see you next time.

Kindest regards,

Agustín Signoli
Front Office Manager

Reviewed March 25, 2018 via mobile

Excellent location for getting around Valencia. Very clean and practical rooms. Would definitely stay here again next time we visit Valencia. They also a competitive taxi service to airport. Our only tip is to avoid the week after the firework festival as we found a lot of restaurants were shut for the week.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Salvador P, Director General at Petit Palace Plaza de la Reina, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2018

Dear Keith S,

It has been a true pleasure to have you as our guests and it is very satisfying to read that you had a pleasant holiday, and would stay with us again. THANK YOU!

I couldn't be happier to know that everything was up to your expectations, and the hotel location, hotel services, as well as the rooms and its cleanliness, have met and exceed all your needs.

Thank you very much for sharing this pleasant review,

We would be thrilled to welcoming you back in the not-too-distant future...!!!

Our Warmest regards, from the whole family at the Petit Palace Plaza de la Reina,
Luis Martins.
Front Desk Department

Reviewed March 21, 2018

Fantastic location. Pleasant stay.
I very much enjoyed the location. Everything you could possibly need nearby. Breakfast was brilliant, thank you Tania for replacing the scrambled eggs for me. Cleans and very quiet rooms. Staff at the front desk were very helpful throughout my entire stay, Louie, Federika and Augustin were really good and professional Very recommend little palace.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Salvador P, Director General at Petit Palace Plaza de la Reina, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2018

Dear Victoria E,

Thank you for the excellent rating, and for taking the time to share your impressions following your recent experience at the Petit Palace Plaza de la Reina. Your comments are greatly appreciated. I am delighted to see that you enjoyed the surrounding area, as well as the hotel breakfast buffet, and staff service. I will be sure to share your wonderful comments with our team, whom i am sure will appreciate it very much.

I couldn't be happier to read that you've found everything up to your expectations, and would recommend us. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

I certainly hope that you had a GREAT time in Valencia.

It was a pleasure having you as our guest, and we would be thrilled to welcoming you back in the not-too-distant future...!!!
Our Warmest regards,