2 adults and 2 teenagers...had the family room, 1 room with the bunk beds, separated by a door to the other bedroom with queen size bed. Really liked the location. Never ate breakfast there as there are so many close places to grab a meal. The only thing I didn't like was the deposit for using the "free bikes" was 100E cash for each bike. Tons of shopping, great food, easy transportation options. The red bus line travels all over with in the city limits.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Petit Palace Plaza de la Reina is a cozy hotel in the centre of Valencia perfect for discovering the city. This old palace from 1930, located near the Cathedral, the townhall and El Carmen district, is the perfect option for families and couples visiting Valencia. Out hotel near Valencia's City of Sciences has rooms with terrace, family rooms and free WiFi connection. The Petit Palace Bristol Valencia Hotel is one of the few pet-friendly hotels in Valencia ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Petit Palace Plaza de la Reina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Petit Palace Bristol Valencia
- Petit Palace Bristol Hotel Valencia