2,280 results
All reviews great location old town pedestrian street train station big bathroom good size lovely hotel tapas central location around the corner reception staff the heart of the city short break lovely city excellent breakfast restaurants and shops superior room
Selected filters
Reviewed April 2, 2019

We stayed at this hotel to watch Las Fallas Festival. And this is just great location!
The hotel is in walking distances to all needed : best spot to enjoy the festival, with many branded shops around and very near to El Corte Iglese Dept Stores.

Although the hotel is located in the area where cars are not allowed to enter during the Festival, but with a letter from the hotel, we managed to pass 4 baricades of the police.

Staff were very kind dan helpful. Clean and comfy rooms. The breakfast is more than ample. The only uncommon thing we found was that all cups & glasses in the rooms unfortunately not made of glass or crystals.

Would recommend this hotel based upon location and very friendly and helpful staff. Will definitely return when we are in Valencia again !

Anky Handoko. Jakarta, Indonesia.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 31, 2019 via mobile

Hotel is in a great location in the heart of Valencia. We had a difficult time getting to the hotel with rental car as it’s on a pedestrian street that car GPS couldn’t figure out. Paid parking on premises. Gracious staff. Rooms small and need updating but fine for short stay.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed March 26, 2019

I booked my hotel room for one night. My room didn't have a desk and I needed to work on my laptop. I asked for the possibility to have a small table or a high chair so I could use it to place my laptop instead of continuing using it on the bed. I requested it at 10:30 pm and mentioned I needed to work for another 2 hours. I was asked to work from reception. I just wanted to feel comfortable in my pyjamas and in the privacy of my room, especially after dental work. It was an absolute NO without making any effort to find an alternative solution to my problem. I mentioned how difficult was to work from the bed, and all they said was they understood but still didn't provide any customer service. How is this for service from a 4 Star Hotel?

Reviewed March 22, 2019 via mobile

Very well located Hotel, 2 minutes walk from the town hall. Very modern, quiet and elegant.

The staff is very correct and friendly. All facilities are modern and are on the level of a 4-star hotel.

Good location to visit Valencia.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed March 5, 2019

Had a one-night stay and it wasn't long enough! A beautiful hotel in the centre of Valencia, just a few minutes walk from the Estacio Del Nord train station and right in the heart of the shopping district. Our room was spacious and very comfortable. Friendly reception staff and the breakfast was delicious, with a great variety to choose from. Definitely recommend.

Date of stay: February 2019