2,280 results
All reviews great location old town pedestrian street train station big bathroom good size lovely hotel tapas central location around the corner reception staff the heart of the city short break lovely city excellent breakfast restaurants and shops superior room
Selected filters
Reviewed March 31, 2019 via mobile

Hotel is in a great location in the heart of Valencia. We had a difficult time getting to the hotel with rental car as it’s on a pedestrian street that car GPS couldn’t figure out. Paid parking on premises. Gracious staff. Rooms small and need updating but fine for short stay.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed March 26, 2019

I booked my hotel room for one night. My room didn't have a desk and I needed to work on my laptop. I asked for the possibility to have a small table or a high chair so I could use it to place my laptop instead of continuing using it on the bed. I requested it at 10:30 pm and mentioned I needed to work for another 2 hours. I was asked to work from reception. I just wanted to feel comfortable in my pyjamas and in the privacy of my room, especially after dental work. It was an absolute NO without making any effort to find an alternative solution to my problem. I mentioned how difficult was to work from the bed, and all they said was they understood but still didn't provide any customer service. How is this for service from a 4 Star Hotel?

Reviewed March 22, 2019 via mobile

Very well located Hotel, 2 minutes walk from the town hall. Very modern, quiet and elegant.

The staff is very correct and friendly. All facilities are modern and are on the level of a 4-star hotel.

Good location to visit Valencia.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed March 5, 2019

Had a one-night stay and it wasn't long enough! A beautiful hotel in the centre of Valencia, just a few minutes walk from the Estacio Del Nord train station and right in the heart of the shopping district. Our room was spacious and very comfortable. Friendly reception staff and the breakfast was delicious, with a great variety to choose from. Definitely recommend.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Vincci Hoteles
Reviewed March 2, 2019 via mobile

We stayed here for two nights. Great location. Lovely big room and bathroom, very clean. So much choice for breakfast the only problem was it was so busy on Saturday morning there was a wait for some of the breakfast items and the restaurant was very busy. Nice and quiet on Friday morning though. Would definitely stay again. Walked everywhere from here and hired bikes to cycle to the beach.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple