“Amazing space, delightful host - my new favorite...”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
codekille...
Berkeley, California
“Amazing space, delightful host - my new favorite city in Spain”
Reviewed October 22, 2013 for a stay in October 2013
people found this review helpful

It was incredibly easy to book the apartment - the host was prompt with responses and within about 20 minutes, I'd confirmed the apartment, paid the deposit, and received a receipt. Wow!
Upon confirming my arrival, the wonderful host offered information on how to reach the apartment, as well as an estimation of costs for transport. Woah!
I arrived at the apartment and the place was immaculate. Every picture is accurate in portraying how warm and welcoming the space is - designed to the last detail to offer guests a comfortable and chic vacation experience. Score!!
I looked around and knew I was going to love the space. Little did I know I was about to learn that the host is not only kind and welcoming, she's also kind of amazing and very cool. We talked for a while - and she spared no detail about the apartment, how everything works, and she assured me she was available to answer questions or provide any help I may need. Awesome!
What I loved most was getting to chat with Ines about Valencia. I couldn't have been more swayed by her passion for the city and all it has to offer. She was surprised that I only had 3 nights to spend in Valencia and she was right! The city is beautiful, inviting, delicious, and lively. After my stay, I knew I needed to return - so I did. I ended up spending another 3 nights in Valencia, and I have to thank Ines for that inspiration.
The apartment itself is perfect - there is everything you could need to prep a meal, relax with lots of fresh air, watch some television, or have drinks after a long day of exploring. The bed was comfortable, the shower was great, and the numerous outlets satisfied even this gadget man. I highly recommend this stunning apartment and moreso - the amazing host. I may just quit my job and come back to Valencia some day!

Liked best: Everything
Zuerich
Reviewed September 26, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Allybally...
Kirkcaldy, United Kingdom
“Lovely comfortable, central apartment.”
Reviewed July 26, 2013 for a stay in July 2013
person found this review helpful

We spent a lovely week in this apartment, and found it to be so well laid out and suitable for our needs. It is within walking distance of most of the old town. Good public transport to other attractions and the beach. Ines made us very welcome and had lots of helpful information about Valencia. Food markets were very close by and the station was about 10 mins away.

We went in July so it was very hot, there is no air conditioning but a good fan in the living room.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Having a "home" to come back to.
Liked least: Bedroom was hot at night
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner

Pelirojo6...
London, United Kingdom
“Perfect accomodation”
Reviewed February 2, 2013 for a stay in January 2013

The host, Ines, could not have been more friendly and helpful and the apartment was stunning. Spacious, stylish and spotless and very central to the old town, it's perfect for a first time visitor who wants to wander the city. If I could have stayed there longer I would have.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Cleanliness, location and Ines the host was so friendly and helpful
Liked least: Nothing
Traveling group: Solo
Your age range 35-49
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
sunseeka6...
New Zealand
“Fantastic place to stay”
Reviewed November 6, 2012 for a stay in October 2012

We loved our three nights at this apartment. Ines' warm welcome started it off well and it progressed from there. The apartment is really well furnished, with a fully stocked kitchen, a washing machine, great bathroom and really comfortable bed. The lounge area has good seating options and we just loved the character of the apartment. It's really well situated, with a short walk to Placa de la Reina, Valencia Nord train station and the Mercat Central. We could explore on foot and get to see some great sights, including the Cathedral.
If you want a really nice place to stay, with a great feel and a very friendly, accommodating and helpful owner, then stay here.
Book it directly from the owner. We booked through a travel agent and ended up paying about 20 euros a night more than we needed to. A lesson learned for next time.

Liked best: Ines' personal service
Liked least: You get some road noise, but that's to be expected for inner city
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Older travelers
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing